Friday, September 01, 2006

Model in a Bottle



Model in a Bottle
is a brilliant product I recently learned about. How could something so amazing escape my knowledge? Makes me wonder what else is out there in beautyland that I don't know about.

This makeup setting spray is akin to hairspray for your face. But it's not sticky, it smells good and you cannot feel it on your skin. Amazing! Like magic. This potion comes out with a fine blast in a non-aerosol bottle. It offers a matte finish and won't clog pores, run, smudge or melt.

Recently I attended a wedding and got myself all prettied up using my Stila Smudgepot, Too Faced eye shadow, Fake Bake bronzer, Hardy Candy lipgloss, Clinique Pore Minimizer and Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. When I was finished creating the masterpiece that was my face, I spritzed Model in a Bottle all over - a few quick pumps of the product is all you need. By two o'clock in the morning, one of the guests turned to me and said, "How do you still look so good?" Model in a Bottle, of course!

What I like so much about MIAB is that usually my eye-makeup starts to slide off my lids in an hour but Model in a Bottle keeps things perfect without making my eyes or face itchy. I've used other products for the purpose of locking in a look into place and my eyes, cheeks and lips were red and irritated.

Model in a Bottle comes in sensitive skin formula and regular. Both formulas dry in a matte finish, won't clog pores, controls oil and is a miracle product that you will find you cannot live without. Go to the website to learn more about this product or to find out how to order.

2 Comments:

Blogger ishouldbereading said...

I am so all over this. Just ordered it!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, I need it!!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home