Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Whish


Thank you to the people who created Whish, a luxurious and skin softening shaving cream which makes your gams silky and smooth. This emollient shaving cream comes in glass jars, not aluminum cans that will rust in your shower. What a great concept! I've been so tired of finding rust in my shower that I've given up. No, not on shaving my legs but on finding shaving cream. I was reduced to using bar of soap to coat my legs. Not good. But then along comes Whish and now my troubles are gone.

Plus the cream smells lovely, in scents like Lemongrass, Pomegranate and Almond. YUM!





Whish was created by Jesse and Sam Werner - two MEN- who were concerned about the lack of womens shaving items. Thanks guys! The brothers figured out that women's shaving creams were harsh and not moisturizing to our sensitive skin. They came up with a solution- shaving creams that softens our skin long after we've shaved, infused with essential oils.

Celebrities who have experienced the Whish effect include Brooke Shields, Debra Messing, Jennifer Garner, Katie Holmes, Kyra Sedgewick and many more, too many to list here. You can live like a super star and indulge in a cyrstal studded body brush to complete your shaving experience!

1 Comments:

Blogger BlushingGirl said...

I'm sold! That crystal studded brush is definitely going on my christmas list! How cool! I love the concept all this stuff. I can't wait to try!

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home