Wednesday, October 11, 2006

LaurEss


LaurEss is a fantastic company and you will love their mineral based products. Here's what they say on their website,

Mineral cosmetics are made of only the purest ingredients, based on minerals found in the earth. Made almost entirely from pure pigments, mineral cosmetics are used very sparingly to achieve a fabulous coverage with an extremely lightweight feel. Because the ingredients are all inert minerals, which cannot harbor bacteria, no preservative is necessary, and their shelf life is indefinite. The long lasting quality combined with the need to use sparingly, makes LaurEss mineral cosmetics an economical choice among the prestige cosmetic brands.

I haven't had the best of luck with mineral products, finding that many times the powder
settles into every line and wrinkle in my face. Not flattering!

I really liked the LaurEss Optimal Coverage in Vanilla. A mineral based foundation, gently brushing this all over my face gave my skin a flawless finish. The color was just right for my pale skin. All the products have staying power, don't worry about getting sweaty or wet- these face powders won't budge unless you wash with makeup remover or soap.

The eyeshadows are beautiful with a silky texture and good blending power. The shade of Bluegrass on my eyelids gave my eyes a burst of pretty color. The Gem Lights are an amazing product and the photos of the colors do not do the shades justice. The Gem Lights are much more vibrant in person than on the site!

You only need a small amount of the shadow on your brush as you sweep the color across your eyelids or face. Aside from Bluegress, I can't get enough of Envious and as a base color, try Flaunt It. I think Abyss would be gorgeous on someone with skin darker than mine, or with brown eyes. I love blue!

LaurEss offers lots of blushes as well the brushes to apply it with. Finesse is a golden peach color than could double as a bronzer. The Simply Matte colors have lots of pigment and I was surprised at how much color was on my cheek after application. I know to use just a touch of the product on my brush. LaurEss has just the right shade for every complexion: peaches, berries, roses, tawny hues and barely reds.

I am excited to have discovered a new company with high quality makeup. LaurEss also offers lip glosses, brushes and skin care. I can't wait to try more, especially the glosses.

The products are packaged in simple, clear containers, the products are not irritating and do not smell which is a plus. The customer service was excellent which always speaks volumes to me. I would use the products again and again and I know you will have fun trying out the colors!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Aldous said...

It can't work as a matter of fact, that is what I consider.
baby birth announcements | cpa exam review course | movers silver spring maryland

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home