Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lumene



Lumene
is a company with lots of products to offer, among them is this awesome nail polish. I called it awesome because it's got a larger- than- usual brush featuring a flatter tip than what you normally find in a nail polish. The polish dries in record time which I love because I'm constantly on the go.

They offers lots of colors ranging from white to dark reds with my favorite being #17, Blooming Beauty, a deep crimson color perfect for fingers and toes.

I applied two coats to my toe nails using the darker colors but with the light shades, I only needed one swipe on each nail and I was out the door, literally.

I am constantly looking for good nail polishes and funky colors, Im pleased to discover Lumene. You can find Lumene products at CVS.com.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home