Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Urban Decay: kits and palettes


Urban Decay is celebrating 10 years of being wild and funky and crazy with their newest palettes and colors for fall! Happy ten years, Urban Decay!

Above is the Urban Arsenal, for the punky chica on the go. It's a totally rockin kit with a smooth eyeshadow primer, lip plumper, mascara that gives deep black spiky lashes and a gloss that's light and pretty and will compliment any skin tone.

The four eyeshadows are shades of brown such as butter, bronze, chocolate and a shimmery taupe color. There is a peachy blush too. I can think of at least four hip friends who would love to get this palette for a gift.

Oooohhhhh Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner! Up until recently I thought I was too old for this kind of thing. Ha! I laugh in the face of age! At this very minute I have the bronze glitter eye liner swept across my eyes. This stuff doesnt irritate my eyes because the glitter is so fine yet really adds a little something special to the eye. POP! I draw a line right over my eye shadow, along the base of the lashes and only on the top. You could get really crazy with this stuff.


With names like Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Polyester Bride- just to name a couple- you know that the Urban Ammo Palette is brought to you by the creative minds at Urban Decay. The names are a kick and the shadows are incredible. As you can see, colors range from green (Mildew) to almost- white (Maui Wowie). What I appreciate about this palette is the way the colors blend. They are rather opaque so apply with a light hand! Or be daring and bold, I say go for it girlfriends!

You can easily apply four shadows and seamlessly mix them together. The effect is - WOW! I never took the time to apply eyeshadows before these last few months and the result is now I am addicted to eye color. I just love being feminine and girly- girl, taking the time to carefully apply all my makeup and play around with the shades and hues.

Urban Decay is always right on the mark with their palettes and kits. I'm just itching to get my hands on some of those outrageous nail colors! See what I mean?

And look at this! The coolest product of the fall season, without a doubt!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Allwomenstalk said...

Hi! You've been quoted for Best Beauty Pick: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner ! Thank you for sharing your expert's opinion! We are looking forward to hear more great beauty advice from you!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Jordan said...

To my mind everybody have to glance at it.
anchor necklace | Ontario airport parking | heavy periods

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home