Saturday, November 18, 2006

Skincare: Exuviance and Skin Amnesty

Skin Amnesty Eye


I swear by the Skin Amnesty Restore/Protect Serum. I have no clue what's in it- but it comes out as a clear gel laced with something red. I use this a few times a week and see a difference in my skin. The product contains Vitamin C, aloe and Vitamin E. You can read here to learn the nitty-gritty scientific explanation of what is in Skin Amnesty.

The Exfoliating Face Mask is applied like any other mask and then the jojoba beads add a bit of texture to buff the skin as you rinse the mask off. I like facial masks because I imagine all impurities being drawn out and washed away after I rinse.. I like the exfoliating action of this product and the Kaolin Clay cleans the skin. Love it!

Lastly, the Regenerating Eye Cream, which contains Vitamin K to decrease those dark circles. You know, no one every told me that after about age 32, things happen to your body and skin.

You can't eat what you want as much as in your 20's, your skin starts to loose firmness and suddenly you have circles under your eyes not to mention fine lines and wrinkles start popping up. I never minding the aging process but this year, I want to cry. Thank goodness there is excellent medical technology and skin care to combat all the ill effects of everything that makes us age and gain weight. Oh, yeah, about the Eye Cream! It battles under eye circles and fine lines and wrinkles. I use this one and the eye cream I mention below. Non-irritating, fast absorbtion, doesn't have a scent and I think if I keep using it I might stay looking my age, 29. I mean...34. The site has more products and information, click here.






Purifying Cleansing Gel

Eye Lift Complex

CoverBlend by Exuviance


When I review skincare, it takes me a long time. I have to use the products for a few weeks to see what works. In between trying out skincare products, I always go back to using Exuviance and Skin Amnesty.

Exuviance
offers Polyhydroxy acid formulas for normal and sensitive skin. I use the Purifying Cleansing Gel and loooooooove it. One little pump and the right amount comes out, enough to cleanse my face. My skin is left clean and feeling soft. This is one of my favorites - like I said, I keep returning the line again and again.

The Hydrating Eye Lift is so gentle to the eyes- I put this on all over my eye area with no irritation at all. It is totally fragrance free.

Essential Multi-Defense Day Fluid SPF 15 is a lightweight anti-aging moisturizer which absorbs quickly into the skin. This lotion contains both Alph and Poly hydroxy. What does that mean? I don't really know exactly but I have read enough to know that both of those things are good for skin. Good for replenishing and turning over new skin cells. Don't quote me on that.

SkinRise Morning Bionic Tonic smells like cucumbers and feels fresh on the skin. Lightweight, nourishing. It contains marine botanicals, grapefruit and peppermint extracts along with vitamins A, E, C and green tea extracts. You will be feeding your skin using this product, creating a younger, healthier skin tone. I use this so sparingly because I don't want to run out!

Vespera Bionic Serum will improve everything thats wrong with your skin from wrinkles to fine lines. But only if you keep using it. Don't look for an immediate fix, I think you only get that with a visit to the plastic surgeon's office. It smells nice and citrusy and can be used under your moisturizer. I use it as soon as I get out of the shower and follow with the above mentioned Day Fluid.

CoverBlend will hide every facial imperfection, I promise. It covers acne, scars, beauty marks, dark eye circles and the list goes on and on. I have both the concealor and the makeup and pull it out on days when I need lots of help perfecting my complexion.

You can wet a sponge and apply for sheer coverage but if you use it straight from the tube or pot, you will get the maximum heavy duty coverage which lasts all day long. This will not smudge, budge, run, smear. I like using the concealor with a little brush and dotting it on right where I need it- the occasional pimple which at my age, I should not be getting!


Learn about this whole line of very effective products here.

9 Comments:

Anonymous prom suits said...

I think this is more effective than others,thanks for the share.

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Boniface said...

This can't work in reality, that's what I think.
GTA real estate | picture converter | varicose veins causes

7:34 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:14 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

10:17 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

10:19 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:22 PM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

polo shirts
longchamp handbags
kobe shoes
oakley sunglasses
discount oakley sunglasses
phone cases
the north face outlet
mulberry bags
ray-ban sunglasses
nike roshe
ralph lauren outlet
coach handbags outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
cheap ugg boots
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton outlet online
nike outlet store
michael kors outlet online
mm0114

7:57 PM  
Blogger roba gad said...


https://decor-ksa.com/
https://3kary.com/property-status/farms-for-rent/
https://3kary.com/property-status/farms-for-sale/

8:49 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors handbags wholesale
hermes belts
hugo boss
replica watches
true religion jeans
toms outlet
ray bans
cheap oakley sunglasses
oklahoma city thunder
golden state warriors jerseys

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home