Monday, January 15, 2007

Azalea Online









Azalea Online is purely addicting, I'm warning you right now. While surfing the site, I found this plus these boots. Then I looked around some more and decided that I wanted this too. Oh and these jeans. And I could go on and on and on.

The real reason I went on Azalea was to check out the Beauty Bar. Loaded with nature inspired products, the Beauty Bar is chock full of goodies. I was able to sample a few items, lucky me. Only problem is now I want to try more!

Stem feature antioxidants in their products and we all know how good those antioxidants are for us. Ingredients like Rosehip, Billy Goat Plum, Jojoba are just a few things you will find in the Stem Exquisite Face Fluid. This rich lotion made my skin feel very soft and smooth. I'm sure with repeated use, you would see a difference, especially with dry skin.

I loved washing my makeup off with Ren Mayblossom and Blue Cypress Facial Wash. I had never heard of Ren before so it was nice to try something I knew nothing about. This facial wash removed all makeup and oil from my skin and left it looking fresh. The cleanser is clear with only a slight smell, it foams up nicely. It contains Willow Bark, Blue Cypress and Mayblossom. I would love to try more Ren products just judging by this product alone. Ideal for oily skin. I bet this would be an awesome product to have sitting in your bathroom cabinet.

The Hamadi Shea Leave-In Cream will soften any kind of hair and enhance curly hair. My wavy hair responded well to this cream. I used only a tiny amount lightly through my hair and it was not weighed down at all as I initially feared. Lavendar, Lemongrass, Verbena are just a smattering of the great ingedients in this product. You can use it in the shower and wash it out or as I do, as a leave in conditioning cream. I use it on my hands when I'm done running it through my hair. A double duty product scores points in my book!

Kimberly Sayer Restore Anti Aging Cream
, I need this by the gallon. I've talked before how, as I'm getting older, those fine lines are reallllllllllllllllllllllly bothering me. This restoring cream softens fine lines and wrinkles. It also smells amazing, like a luxurious spa filled with lavendar and eucalyptus. This cream brags that it will "restore former tone and suppleness" oh yes! You can use this daily and nightly. I applied it around my eyes and felt no irritation but Kimberly Sayer does make an eye gel formulated for that very delicate area.


Azalea Online is very well worth your time checking out. I'm glad I had the chance to test these excellent products. I am leaning towards the natural ingredients now more than ever and am thrilled to learn about some new brands that incorporate botanicals and vitamins into their products. Check out the Beauty Bar by clicking here. Happy shopping!

4 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:15 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

10:17 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

10:20 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home