Friday, January 26, 2007

Alterna


Caviar Rapid Repair Spray


LIFE Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner



How many times I’ve read about or heard about Alterna, I cannot tell you. A friend of mine had terribly dry color- treated hair and her hair stylist recommended she use the Alterna Hemp line. After she used it, her tresses looked amazing. I was intrigued.


Celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Aniston, Hillary Duff (this is a small sample of the celebs) all love Alterna. It’s the crème de la crème of haircare products. Any products with caviar as an ingredient must to be special, right? I bet those are the products that Posh & Becks use. I know for a fact that Jennifer Aniston loves the TEN line, more on that later...

The green bottles for the LIFE line remind me of when the Brady Bunch went to Hawaii and found the Tiki idol. Every time I reach for the bottle, I think of that episode. LIFE contains Green Tea and Ginseng to create voluminous, healthy hair.

This shampoo and conditioner worked very well on my color treated, dry, limp, lifeless, lackluster, fried, damaged hair. These products boast the ability to boost the hair strands thus making your hair thicker. I appreciate the fact that the conditioner rinses out completely, don’t you hate it when your hair is weighed down? The smell is really light and pleasant. When I use my Alterna products, my hair looka and feels in much better condition than usual, maybe that is partly due to the fresh water pearl powder contained inside the shampoo!

The Caviar Anti-Aging line is fashioned from Caviar extract- a source of those ultra-amazing omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin C, and something called Cytokines “to encourage micro-circulation”. I wish they had this in pill form because it sounds very healthy, doesn’t it?

The Caviar Rapid Repair spray works best when I use it on the straightened version of my frizzy hair. Sometimes I go curly, sometimes straight. On the days when I want my hair sleek, I spray this on for extra shine, moisture and nourishment. You would never guess that my hair was in such over processed shape. You can and will see a difference using this spray.

The Radiant Smoothing Lotion is a styling aid that gives a nice finish to your blown out hairdo. I haven’t used it on my curly coif but when my hair is sleek this finishes it off nicely and adds a hint of a lovely scent and softness too. I love the bottle to this and the Moulding Creme, - nifty tops that swivel to expose the pump. When you’re done, turn the top to hide the pump. I dig that!

I use the Moulding Crème everyday whether my hair is curly or straight. It adds thickness to my hair without making it feel greasy or heavy. I rub a small dot of it in my palms, lightly spread my hands through my hair, then blow dry.

I am really pleased with Alterna and of course now I'm hooked and want to try everything! Especially the very exclusive, high end White Truffle shampoo! Check this out - the new TEN line has all kinds of cool sounding ingredients like White Truffle Oil, Champagne Grape Seed Oil and Bulgarian Evening Primrose. With ingedients like that, I expect my hair would look like a lions mane! Alterna is sold at high-end salons and select online retailers.


Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous John said...

Oh my god, there's so much effective information above!
led bulb

10:21 AM  
Anonymous средневек said...

I saw a lot of useful material in this post!
RED FLANNEL HASH (Homemade Corned Beef Hash)

10:08 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:15 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

10:17 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

10:20 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home