Saturday, January 06, 2007

Joico Hair Care


K-Pak


Body Luxe
Color Endure


Have you ever wanted to hide your hair under a wig? I know you've experienced a bad hair day before - we've all worn a hat to cover up a wayward 'do. Ever tried to postpone a trip to the hairdressers because you don't have the time or money for a color or cut? I've been there, done that so many times before. I haven't worn a wig- yet. But I've had some pretty unfortunate bad hair days in my past and if you see me wearing one of my many caps, you know my hair isn't behaving.

Just recently I was trimming my split- ends over the bathroom sink using some dull scissors and a plastic comb. Then I received Joico K-Pak, the answer to my hair prayers! I used the entire K-Pak line- Shampoo, Conditioner, Cuticle Sealer, spray- on Reconstructor and Intense Hydrator (which is perfect for smoothing down hair after heat styling whether hair is damaged or not). I saw an incredible difference in my hair. The ends were not crispy and my hair was super soft and smelled wonderful! This line puts back moisture, repairs the lifeless ends and gives hair a lift. I use this once or twice a week to put back in what's lost with coloring and daily heat styling.

Because my hair is limp and fine, I also use the Body Luxe Line which provided my hair with volume and fullness. This line of care contains an exclusive "Oat Protein Complex" which thickens the hair shaft resulting in a full head of luxurious locks. The Thickening Elixir "boosts body" and can be used with other styling products.

All the products from Joico smell wonderful, lather up well and rinse out completely. Hair will be softer and shinier, easy to manage and will not dry out the hair. This brand caters to what our hair needs, ladies. There are no harsh detergents or strong fragrances in Joico products, you have to look out for that with other brands.

I've been coloring my hair for something like twenty years- since I was a teenager. I have to use special shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair to keep the color fresh. Recently I put a little red into my hair, a color known to wash out quickly. Of course I want to make my coppery highlights last so I've been using the Color Endure products. This line contains anti-oxidants, ultra violet protectants, Quadramine Complex (amino acids) blended together to keep hair strong and protect the delicate color.

The shampoo and conditioner are purple! Both are scented with florals like tuberose and jasmine. The Color Endure Leave In Protectant is a spray that is odorless and weightless. It is simple to use- just spray it all over your towel dried hair for protection against color loss. As you know, sunlight and winter elements will cause the color to fade. I use mousse and volumizer on my roots to give me the enormous hair that I love.

I am very pleased with Joico. The mousse and hairspray work very well, leaving hair soft, not stiff or sticky. There is nothing that bothers my sensitive skin or causes me to sneeze or itch. This is a terrific line that will give your hair- color treated or not- protection, volume and shine. You can check out the site here for more information.

6 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

Hi,

Great article; you know I think I read a bit more on haire care at Femail.com.au. Great site with lots of stuff, content and great comps!

Cheers

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Harry said...

This won't really have effect, I think so.
recipes for chicken breast | weather San Francisco | cock cage

11:58 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:15 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

10:17 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

10:21 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home