Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ole Henriksen, Anti-aging Vol. 2




Who doesn't want to have glowing skin with tiny pores, no shine with not a wrinkle to be found? I feel strongly about finding the right skincare for your type of skin. It's a trial and error process and unfortunately, you've got to try a lot of products before finding the fountain of youth.

Ole Henriksen has been running a successful spa for three decades. His clients include people like Renee Zellwegere, Ralph Fiennes, Charlize Theron, Linda Evangelista Christy Turlington- thats a small sample of the celebrity clients he services. Only four years ago, Ole decided to make his luxury skin products available to those outside of his spa and we are lucky he did. The products are pure and natural as evidenced by the simple, brightly colored boxes he packages his creams and potions in. The products are super high- end and fabulous and I know you will not only enjoy the products but see a difference in the skin after using them.

My favorite is the Truth Serum Collagen Booster. I don't know how the chemistry works - I'll leave the scientific stuff up to Mr. Henriksen, but this works so well that I am addicted to it. When I apply this thick, citrusy serum, my face tingles slightly but pleasantly as if I can feel it working some magic. And when I wake up after using it at night, my skin is smooth, pores are less noticable and my complextion is even. Imagine a product where you can see a difference in just one use!

Sheer Tansformation Renewing Cream - I want to boost my collagen and this is just the cream to help me do it! This light moisturizer contains fruit acids and beta hydroxy, two of the best things you can put on your skin. I lightly dab this cream on my cheeks, neck and chest. It absorbs quickly and works over the Truth Serum and the Restart Anti-Aging Serum. My face is really soft and the fact that it has those fruit acids makes me happy since they are beneficial to the skin in the most natural way.

Restart Anti-aging Serum contains "DMAE and reparative Alpha Lipoic Acid with calmative and retexturizing botanicals like Gardenia Tahitensis Flowers, Rosewater and Black Currant Oil." How can you not love it? I use this every other night switching back and forth with the Truth Serum. It has a bit of a fragrance but I do not mind. This product will strengthen aging skin, resulting in a younger, smoother face. I don't think you are ever too young to begin using antiaging products.

Visual Truth Wrinkle Resistance Eye Creme is an emoillient cream that treats the very delicate eye area where the first wrinkles start appearing! I use it every single night so my crows feet fade away. This gentle eye cream feels great on and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I use it right up to my eyelashes with no bother at all. It contains things like African Red Tea, Ester C and other nutrients to feed the skin and keep it looking young. So far I'm liking it alot. I tend to really overuse products thinking more is better but all you seriously need is a few dots around the eye. It is everything an eye cream should be- rich, sensitive to the skin and nourishing. Used consistently I believe this would benefit everyone, giving the complexion a glow that only comes from good health.

Ole Henriksen has so many skin care solutions I want to try especially after being so pleased with what I tested. All the products are made with only the best ingredients for the skin, various goodies packed in each product to fight aging and increase collagen production. I want this item right here, and with all the stress in my life at this moment, I think this would really really help me relax. And you can't go wrong with this kit, it is the ideal gift to give yourself, a little slice of luxury.

From the bright and simple packaging to the anti-aging properties of his products, Ole Henriksen is a brand to give serious attention to. The website is easy to navigate and you can read about the spa services available in case you find yourself in desperate need of some rest, relaxation and beautifying. I was reading about the spa treatments and dreaming of getting a restful hot stone massage or a Thai Yogi massage. The only problem is that I wouldn't want to leave. But then Ole and I could become best friends and he could help me maintain a perfect complexion!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog. can you recommend me a good cleanser and tonic for my combo skin? I´m searching desperately but I can`t decide :(

warmly

yasmin

10:18 AM  
Blogger Distressed Jeans said...

I highly recommend the Ole Henriksen line- I really liked the lotions he offers. I dont think you could go wrong with anything from from his line.

Bliss, June Jacobs, also have good skincare. Peter Thomas Roth has a great tonic for skin, I think you would love it. Contains aloe, so fresh!

xx

6:25 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:15 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

10:17 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

10:20 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home