Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Skin Alison Raffaele

Lipskins, tinted Lip Balm with SPF15


Your lips will be nourished completely when you slick on some Lipskins. That is such an appropriate name for this lipstick because one swipe of color on the top and bottom lip is all you need for lip- hugging color!

You can tell this is a great quality product from the integrity of the lipstick. It's smooth and soft, and it makes my wintery chapped lips feel much better, soothing them with vitamins A, C and E. The color is sheer but on my darkish lips, I get some solid color from these tubes! I tested Breathe, sheer beige and Smile, sheer pink- both colors are very neutral and can easily be worn under a gloss or with lipliner. This product also contains sun protection, a necessity if you spend any time outdoors even in the winter months. Another terrific product from Skin Alison Raffaele!



Reality Base


I really am hard to please when it comes to foundation and that's a fact. I've been wearing makeup for about fifteen years and I can name on one hand the different foundations I've liked enough to use repeatedly. I tend to stick with what I like and don't hop from product to product as I often do with lip glosses and mascaras.

I was very anxious to try Skin Alison Raffaele's Reality Base liquid foundation. This product boasts the fact that is 100% oil and fragrance free, it's suitable for all skin types, it is weightless and can be adjusted based on application method.

My skin tends to get oily throughout the day and I favor coverage that doesn't make me look like I am about to star in a play on Broadway. No heavy pancake makeup for me! Since I have fine lines I don't like to over-apply my foundation. I dot it on and then blend with my fingers or a sponge.

I am 100% pleased with Reality Base, it totally exceeded my expectations. This yellow based product stays true all day long without fading or changing color. The shades I used (2 and 3) matched my skin enough that you could not tell where the foundation ended or began.

It is not chalky or heavy, it blends really well and washes off easily. The fact that it is oil free meant no extra shine on my nose and forehead. I used a lighter coverage method and it worked well with my Skin Alison Raffaele concealer.

Why isn't this brand more well known? It's superior to some of the very high end brands that I have used. I strongly suggest you check this brand out if you haven't done so already. I'm sure it will soon be a favorite of yours too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Zackery said...

Quite worthwhile piece of writing, lots of thanks for the article.
pregnancy hormone | demolition | size of business card

5:42 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:15 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

10:17 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home