Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Supersmile



Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste


My friend Catherine has really white teeth. Last time I reviewed Supersmile products, I told her all about the brand and how I enjoyed what I tested. Catherine smiled at me and said, " We only use Supersmile in our house, I've been using it for years!"

See, it really does work!

I had the chance to test the Professional Whitening Toothpaste and here's what you should know:
*it is scientifically proven to whiten teeth with no overbleaching (ever see the episode of Friends where Ross's teeth glow in the dark?)
*enhances bleached teeth
*100% safe
* will remove stains from coffee, tea without use of abrasive ingedients
* results from brushing twice a day

The flavor is minty but not overbearing. It is very gentle which was suprising to me. Normally those whitening toothpastes bother my gums or make my mouth tingle but this toothpaste is so gentle that my mouth felt clean, not irritated in the slightest bit. The toothpaste doesn't foam up a lot but seems to really get my teeth sparkling. Another two thumbs up for this Supersmile product. What surprised me most about this is how gentle it is. I guess it proves that effective oral care doesn't have to hurt!

I love using the Supersmile Oral Rinse. Every time I brush my teeth, I use this rinse which leaves my mouth fresh, like I'm ready for a kiss! Maybe I am one of the few who love the act of flossing, brushing and rinsing to keep my teeth looking as good as possible. Hey, I didnt go through the agony of braces and a headgear as a pre-teen to have yellow, rotten, discolored teeth as an adult. I'm going to do what it takes to have a glorious smile!

This oral rinse is another safe way to maintain a white smile. The product will keep bacteria from clinging to the teeth while helping to prevent plaque from forming. It also helps to keep teeth white and is 100% safe, even for pregnant ladies. As with the other Supersmile products I've tested, this is a very gentle product that leaves your mouth feeling clean but not stinging with a minty aftertaste.

I'm wishing and hoping that Dr. Irwin Smigel, the mastermind behind this fabulous brand, comes up with a really great whitening gum! I love to chew gum all day long and I'm certain that he could create a gum that might actually be good for the teeth. Until then, I'm going to use the Supersmile products daily. You can check them out here, Supersmile.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great! I'm glad to hear more about this product & will now give it a try!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Beautynomics said...

Hey girl!

Your posts on Supersmile totally convinced me to get a set which I'll be receiving this month! :) I'll let you know how it works out!

Take care girl! :)

1:54 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:15 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

10:17 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

10:21 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home