Saturday, February 03, 2007

Anti-Aging Report, Volume III

Redermic



Relastin

Pronutrex

Peter Thomas Roth

Lift Fusion

Last summer I was hanging out with a group of friends when one of the guys said, "You know, you look pretty good for being thirty four." Uh...err...thanks? I suppose compared to the sun worhipping women of southern California, having pale but healthy skin makes one appear to look younger. Perhaps?

If there was a fountain of youth I would be drinking from it everyday, I am that vain. And I'm not opposed to a shot of Botox if you didn't have to keep going back every so often. I want to look young and bypass wrinkles and saggy skin and loss of collagen and crepe paper eyes and dark circles and all of that. And I know I'm not alone.

My focus has shifted over the last year from being obsessive about pimples and oily skin to being obsessive about taking the very best care of my skin that I can. Thank goodness there are loads of products on the market with new ones coming out all the times to help keep us looking youthful and I need to mention we must protect our skin from the sun as well.

I have been testing some of the best wrinkle creams on the market for the past couple of months. It's unfair to say that none of them have completely erased my fine lines because you must use these over and over- commit to using them on a daily basis and when I am constantly using new lotions and creams on my skin, I never give just one product a chance to work it's magic for a long time.

I saw a difference in my skintone using Relastin. The eye cream is super silky- like PhotoFinish by Smashbox. The face cream made my skin smoother shortly after the first application. I could use this under my makeup without getting any shine. Relastin contains Zinc and boasts the ability to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. There is a lot of scientific study supporting the abilities of Relastin, you can read much more here. Its well worth reading about.

I also tried Peter Thomas Roth, Unwrinkle. I love the name. This is a fabulous brand and one that stands out because of the high quality of every single product. Unwrinkle contains "wrinkle relaxing and anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides." Because I have had really good experiences with this brand in the past, there is no doubt that it does what it says which is soften skin and reduce wrinkle appearance.

La Roche Posay's product, Relastin- Daily Fill In Anti-Wrinkle Firming Care will "soothe apperance of deep wrinkles." It increases firmess, contains Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid which are both beneficial to skin, restoring moisture. This product feels like you are feeding your face nutrients rather than just laying a cream on top. This worked best for me when I applied it, let it dry and then used this.

PronutrexWrinkle Serum will do a couple of things: it will reduce fine lines and wrinkles, it will heal and nourish your skin and will fade age spots. I would love to use this non stop for a few months and really see it's magic work. There are some nice ingredients packed into this product like Vitamin E and Aloe Vera Oil among other things. Like I said, it would be nice to use this all the time because I believe it would get rid of the nasty forehead wrinkle I have.

LiftFusion comes from the same people who developed the great Lip Fusion. This product carries the Good Housekeeping seal of approval which means its backed by the good, discriminating folks at GH. Right on the package, it says this stuff is "more effective than Botox" which I believe means you could get a shot of Botox and it will wear off but use of this product will carry a long lasting effect. You will see a reduction in wrinkles within ten minutes of use. Again, I'm sure with dedication to a product like this you WILL see a difference.

I do have sensitve skin but had no problems with any of the above mentioned products. These are all top wrinkle fighters and if you want to fight the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, you must take care of your skin every single day of your life.

I have to tell you that since I've been using good products, I have noticed that my skin is in better shape, the texture is smoother and some old age/sun spots around my eyes have faded. My mother uses whatever cream or lotion is on sale at Walmart and has gorgeous smooth skin so I think it all comes down to being consistant and staying out of the sun. You must get proper rest and hydrate your body, eat healthy foods. And if you do find the fountain of youth, please do pass that information along to me.



Labels: , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Arlene said...

Great post. I am hearing a lot about LiftFusion lately. I saw a feature about it on Extra last week. I found the link to it on their site for your readers.
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2007/02/look_10_years_younger_in_just.html

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anti Aging Cream said...

Thanks for the link Arlene. You know I really believe that when all is said and done, as long as you use products that contain more natural ingredients like Elastin (one of the 9 proteins made by the body), it will help reverse the signs of aging in our elder population.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Natural Skin Cream said...

Great article. Thanks for all in the information, I look forward to reading more of your posts!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Justin said...

For my part everyone ought to glance at it.
HUNGARIAN BRANDY BEEF GOULASH

8:34 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:37 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

10:40 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

10:44 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:51 PM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

michael kors uk outlet
nba jerseys
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet online
moncler jackets
coach outlet store
ugg boots uk
ferragamo shoes
ugg outlet uk
nike outlet factory
tods shoes
oakley sunglasses sale
ferragamo outlet
hollister uk
tory burch outlet online
michael kors outlet online
babyliss pro
fitflops clearance
michael kors online outlet
burberry outlet sale
mm0114

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home