Thursday, February 01, 2007

DERMADoctor


Picture Porefect


Feet Accompli


Wrinkle Revenge


Wrinkle Revenge Cleanser


DERMADoctor offers high quality skin care and their site is a treasure for answering your skin questions, addressing skincare concerns and easy online shopping. I am such a lucky girl because I got to test some products and was pleased with what I discovered. Now I have another cool brand to add to my every growing list of favorites.

I love the purple packaging with a cartoon of a female doctor in her white lab coat. Is this the brains behind the brand, Dr. Kunin?

PicturePorefect boasts the ability to reduce the appearence of pores and blackheads. You apply this non irritating cream twice a day to create a flawless face. Just a dab will do! Then you can smooth on your moisturizer and makeup. I felt a very slight tightening in my skin when I used this, maybe it was those pores shrinking up?

If there is one thing I cannot stand on myself or other people it's dry, scaly feet. Have you ever noticed that some women (and men too) forget hygiene from the ankles down? Throughout the year, I try my best to keep my feet looking smooth and toenails clipped and polished. In Southern CA, flip flops and sandals are always in style so your feet need to be kept looking tip-top. Feet Accompli soothes feet, gets rid of dryness and nasty things like scaling, itching and cracking which may be the dreaded Athletes Foot.

Every night before bed, I rub a liberal amount of Feet Accompli into the nail beds of my toes, on my heels and all over my feet. Then I slip on some cotton socks, mainly because I'm cold, but also because wearing socks keeps the lotion on my feet and not on my sheets. My cute size 8s have never looked better! Even my normally rough heels are soft like velvet.

Wrinkle Revenge Eye Balm is my newest obsession. You cannot beat the texture of this buttery cream. I've been applying this morning and night to my eye area and if I am home all day, then I apply it during the day too. I am fearful of wrinkles especially as my birthday is two weeks from today *sob!* I wear huge sunglasses and am suddenly very interested in keeping any signs of aging at bay. This product is gentle, doesn't have an odor, contains all kinds of good ingedients and will improve the appearence of fine lines.

Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser
is kept in my shower so I can utilize the powers of glycolic acid daily! This cleanser "rescues the skin from the ravages of daily life" and contains powerful ingredients that exfoliates and cleans the skin. It's gentle enough to use every day and is non irritating, contains nothing to clog pores and will leave your skin looking healthy.

I loved using DERMADoctor products. Yet another wonderful brand that I am excited to share with you. On their website, they also sell tons of other brands. It's one stop shopping at DERMADoctor! Happy Shopping...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Beauty Bug said...

Great post, looking forward to trying their products.

9:21 PM  
Blogger The Beauty Maven said...

Love the review! I tried the Physical Chemistry and I absolutely love it! Unfortunately, I'm almost out... Check out my review here: http://beautymavenblog.blogspot.com/2007/01/review-dermadoctor-physical-chemistry.html

11:09 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

check out my blog at

www.yourdailydoseoffashion.blogspot.com

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Aubrie said...

That's fantastic!! I always prefer Dermadoctor skincare products... Those are perfect for me...

8:22 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:37 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

10:40 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

10:44 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:51 PM  
Blogger Shijun Lin said...

shijun 3.27 7
coach handbags
jordans 9
gucci handbags
michael kors uk
ray ban canada
mulberry bags
ralph lauren bedding
abercrombie outlet
tory burch flats
fake watches
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
polo outlet
coach factory outlet
jordan 11s
ghd flat iron
hollister kids
louis vuitton handbags
burberry handbags
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses outlet
abercrombie
fendi
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors
fake oakleys
louis vuitton
ray ban wayfarer
burberry handbags
kate spade outlet
timberland canada
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet
toms canada
timberland outlet
burberry sale
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap jerseys
abercrombie outlet

5:31 AM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

michael kors uk outlet
nba jerseys
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet online
moncler jackets
coach outlet store
ugg boots uk
ferragamo shoes
ugg outlet uk
nike outlet factory
tods shoes
oakley sunglasses sale
ferragamo outlet
hollister uk
tory burch outlet online
michael kors outlet online
babyliss pro
fitflops clearance
michael kors online outlet
burberry outlet sale
mm0114

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Boutiqueken said...

I like and love this site very much. you can also another fashion product on this site. [URL="https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/womens"]boutiqueken[/URL]

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home