Wednesday, March 21, 2007

B.Kamins Skincare


B. Kamins Chemist



I've been trying to post my review of this brand for a while. First my computer, with all my many pages of information and notes, crashed. It died like an old man with a weak heart. Then I am going through this. Last, I have been away on a vacation for a couple of weeks but now I am able to sit down and write about B. Kamins!

This brand focuses on skin conditions and how best to improve it whether it be anti-aging, repair, cleanse and tone, acne, eczema, dry skin, rosacea, sun care and moisture and masque.

I will admit that B. Kamins Bio-Maple Compound found in the products I tested, had me concerned. Immediately I thought the products would be sticky and smell like maple syrup. Rest assured there is not a bit of sticky sweetness about any of the products. Bio-Maple Compound is a moisturizing antioxidant, not something to put on pancakes and waffles.

I tested the BioMaple Eye Cream and really liked it. It has no smell and is very gentle to the eye area. Sometimes my eyes water with eye creams but not this one. Episphere-Blue is in this cream. What is that, you might ask? It is "tiny time-released capsules of anti-oxidant vitamin E." One thing I am hyper diligent about is eye cream. I see those fine lines starting to simmer and I want to pamper my eye area as much as I can so I use this cream twice a day.

B. Kamins also offers a Therapeutic Eye Cream for dark circles and bruising. If you have surgery or bruising, this would help with the "post surgical trauma." Can be used on other body parts too. It's a wonderful light consistency and like the BioMaple Eye Cream, doesn't irritate the eyes or carry a heavy scent.

I love to take this into the shower with me and use it with my Clarisonic Skin Care Brush: the BioMaple Bamboo and Rice Facial Polisher. Just sounds good, doesn't it? Gentle to the skin, without harsh beads or a gritty texture, this cleans and buffs the skin leaving your face looking smooth and radiant. Therapeutic Brightening Masque willhelp you achieve glowing skin. I love it when my face is flushed and healthy and smooth. With daily use if these products, your skin will be vibrant!

I don't use moisturizer every day because my skin is on the oily side, (bad, I know!) but I love this Matte Moisturizer Spf 15 which doesn't leave my skin slippery or greasy. I dot it on and wait a few minutes, then get out my trowel and apply my makeup.

The Glycolic 10 topical solution exfoliates and helps to erase those pesky fine lines that I look at in my magnifying mirror all the time. I used a little and thought it wasnt working so the next night, I was heavy handed in my application. I developed redness and irritation right away. I learned my lesson that when applying this, use sparingly! (common sense here)

The Cellular Renewl Serum is a must-have for clear skin. It does all kinds of things like gives your skin a glow, protects the skin, refines texture. I love it. It contains that BioMaple Compound as well as alpha hydroxy acids. Use this and let it sink into your skin and then apply your moisturizer.

I am certain that if you chose to use B. Kamins, you will not be disappointed. This is high-end, high quality skin products. The doctors behind the brand also penned a book called Beyond Botox. Don't you love the name? I have a wrinkle that needs to be eliminated. Yes, I've considered a little shot. I've thought about a collagen injection. Then I received the book and started reading through it and reconsidered botox.

Beyond Botox features information on how to keep your skin looking fabulous without shots or surgerical procedures. This book includes foods to eat for optimum health and skin benefits, skin problems and how to treat them, aging skin and how to take care of it (and much more). What I liked about the book is that Drs. Ben and Howard Kaminsky don't constantly harp on their own products as an answer to every skin problem. Instead, they tell what ingredients to look for and how to take care of yourself. This is an excellent tool to educate yourself!


Please check out the B. Kamins website for more information.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this product suit for dry skin care?

2:14 PM  
Blogger A said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... organic skin care

7:49 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:33 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

10:37 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

10:40 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home