Friday, May 04, 2007

DHC Skincare

DHC Matte Cream




DHC Moisture Care Lipgloss



I'm the kind of girl who likes sequins and feathers, big hair and seeing my name in lights. I like lipgloss and clear skin, painted nails, big diamonds and smelling like flowers. DHC sent me a few of my favorite items: lipgloss and matte cream to keep the shine off my skin and my lips looking kissable.

The Moisture Care LipGloss comes in a tube and is available in every color to suit your mood. My personal fave is the Orange but it's hard to choose. All the colors- Cinnamon, Cassis, Raspberry, Cherry, Orange and Peach- look sheer and shiny with a little sparkle. These products nourish and moisturize your lips with hyaluronic acid, olive oil, and marine collagen, yet they don't feel sticky or heavy. When the summer months roll around, it's nice to have a light hand with the makeup and leave lips looking full, lush and shiny.

But who wants shiny skin? Not I! Having oily skin has been the bane of my existence since I was a teenager. I would cover up the shine with a powder puff full of Cornsilk, blotting out every last drip of oil until my skin had an unnaturally chalky texture.

DHC's Matte Cream is the answer to your shine problems. If dewy skin isn't for you, take a look at this product, it controls oil all day long. Simply apply the cream over those troubled areas to prohibit oil from appearing through your makeup. Easy. It absorbs quickly and unlike some oil control lotions I've tried, this one doesn't leave white residue after it dries.

DHC is a direct mail skincare company from Japan and has been featured in a variety of magazines. O Magazine recently pointed out how much they love the Olive Virgin Oil Swabs.

DHC is a big believer in using olive oil - which is rich in antioxidants and vitamins yet so gentle- in their products. I didn't realize how many products this company offered! While paging through the catalogue, I found many items that I would like to try. Everything from body care to skincare to fine foods! I'd like to get some of those nifty Olive Virgin Oil Swabsand the Retino A Essence along with the Hair Brushing Foam and Eye Makeup Remover. Order a catalogue or read more here.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger PeekaBoo said...

I have used many products from DHC for over a year now! Lets start with their Virgin Olive Oil. You put about 3-4 drops on your hand and hold your hands together to warm the oil. You then pat this rich moisturizer onto your face. I know, it sounds greasy. Within minutes my face had completely absorbed the oil. All that was left was soft, smooth skin. Amazing!! Not a hint of oil was left on my skin. It has never caused blackheads, blemishes, or any other oil-induced misery.
*I would not recommend this for oily skin.
I am currently using DHC's Eyelash Tonic. I just received it last week. I'll post a review once I have tried it for a couple of months.
I also use DHC's Eye Treatment Essence Peptides. This I truly love. The skin around my eyes is so thin and wrinkled. It needs serious help. I apply the Treatment Essence Peptides all around my eyes. The difference is visible immediately. The top lid firms and plumps. The wrinkles disappear. I even put the essence peptides onto my top eyelashes... (DHC does not say one way or the other about this)..before I apply the Eyelash Tonic.
I have tried and like DHC's Alpha Arbutin product line. Alpha Arbutin is a cousin of hydroquinone, which is basically a skin bleaching product. It is so strong that you must have a prescription to get above a 2% solution. Hydroquinone can cause irritation, redness, peeling. In most cases, Alpha Arbutin does not. I tried the entire line, the cleanser, toner, the lotion and cream. It is an excellent line. My skin looked healthy, and I noticed a decrease in both redness and age spots. After 3 months of use, my progress slowed way down. While the age spots had faded in color, they were still there. Maybe my expectations are to high, but I want them G-O-N-E!! I would still recommend this line to anyone interested.
Me? I am going to continue on my never ending quest to find that perfect, age spot eliminating product!
I hope that this review helps you! :o) peekaboo

4:38 AM  
Anonymous suits said...

That creme is expensive? How much?

1:14 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:34 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home