Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Meet me in Pasadena tomorrow night.

I will be signing books and hanging out at Vroman's Bookstore in Pasadena tomorrow night at 7pm. I would love for anyone and everyone to stop by and say hello!

I'm a nervous wreck actually. What to wear? False eyelashes and big hair or sleek hair and natural makeup? Skinny black pants ala Kate Moss or a subdued wrap dress? Where is Rachel Zoe when I need her?

Will people show up at all besides the girls I'm bringing with me? Do I have to stand up and speak or can I sit down and sip Fiji water? No wonder why all I can consume today is black coffee, my stomach is in knots!

I hope to see you there where you can give me a hug and tell me everything is okay.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Carleenp said...

Congrats on the book!!!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Hey! I have been reading you since conversations about fashion and the celebrity blog.
I couldn't figure out how to email so this will have to work.
I am in love with this dress but can't figure out where it's from. Though you may recognize it. it's the dress to the far right, black and a pucci-like print. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/Foregetlove/dress.jpg
thanks so much!
love you!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Distressed Jeans said...

Caitlin,

I couldnt view the photo! You could try Ravinstyle.com, they always have funky, cool clothes.

xoxoxo
Cindy

2:20 PM  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Oh no!
I didn't notice that some of it got cut off...
here, I'll break it up
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/
v381/Foregetlove/dress.jpg

I will definitely check that out!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Distressed Jeans said...

still wont let me see it, I just get to the photo bucket page. Have you tried Forever 21? Lots of cute, trendy dresses there!

xoxox

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home