Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Luscious and heavenly- Diana B.







I pride myself on knowing the latest and greatest products on the market. So when I saw Diana B. scrub, bath gel and lotion I wondered why had I not heard of this brand before, hmmmm?

Today I bring to you products that smell so divine, you are going to be longing for your bath or shower just so you can use these luxurybath products. Sumptious Black Fig Bath Gel has a spicy, fragrant scent and contains seaweed and chamomile.

The Green Tea Grapefruit Sugar Scrub is something that my seven year old daughter couldn't keep her hands out of. She eagerly opened my jar and stuck her hands into the sugar infused scrub. It looks like honey but isnt sticky at all. The scrub washes off and leaves skin super soft and smelling luscious.

Check this out, Maple Sugar Lychee Nut Body Lotion and yes, it smells as incredible as you might imagine. Is it wrong that I go around putting lotion on my kids so that I may sniff them? Instant aromatherapy. This product contains marine oil, aloe vera and sugar extracts.

Diana B. has traveled around the world and has put much thought into these good-for-you products that she has created. Good for the mind and the body, I love it. Learn more here.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Zechariah said...

It won't really have effect, I consider like this.
only full games | download games | download games to pc | games download free | free racing games

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home