Thursday, September 06, 2007

All About Skin...


The older I get, the more I realize I need help with my skin. I've been diligant about sunscreen lately and apply eye cream morning and night. Taking care of my skin now will hopefully stave off more wrinkles and sun spots later.



I love Dr. Brandt. His products are awesome and they work well. Especially the C Gel, that product is the bomb! If you haven't tried it before, head to Sephora and ask for a sample.
Another outstanding item from the esteemed Dr. Brandt is Pores No More. This flesh colored mousse-like gel helps soften the appearance of large pores and mattify oily skin. You can use as needed throughout the day. It's very light in texture and has a nice clean scent to it. I apply all my make up then lightly dab this around my T-zone as final step in my morning routine.
On my wish list for Dr. Brandt product is ..well, everything. But if I had to pick two, I would choose the Lineless Eye Cream and C Cream.
The Olay Regenerist cream has made a difference in my skin! After using it every night for two weeks, I can skip foundation if I want to and my face doesn't look too bad. I generously apply this every night. The Olay website boasts that this product will "Firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line, smooth skin's surface, restore elasticity."
I'm really happy when I find a product that can be purchased at the drugstore. Olay has a whole line of Regenerist potions and based on this product, I would like to try more. This cream has improved the texture of my skin and my face looks smoother.





The Un-Wrinkle Eye Cream features a ton of goodies. For example, in this cream you will find: aloe vera, sweet almond extract, hyaluronic acid and vitamins A & E.
It also contains "SYN-AKE, a synthetically simulated viper’s venom. An active peptide mimics the venom of the Temple Viper, which has proven to be very effective in blocking muscular contraction, leaving wrinkles and fine lines practically extinct."
Look, I'll be honest with you. If there was a product that featured real viper venom and it would give me the eyes of fifteen year old, I would snatch it up in a heartbeat. I'm like a witch standing over a bubbling cauldron of magical potions, looking for the secret to eternally youthful skin. I've been dabbling the Un-Wrinkle Eye Cream under my eyes and around those pesky crows feet every day. The cream is not greasy nor does it evaporate. Its ideal- gentle and absorbing and I swear I can see a small difference in those fine lines.
Peter Thomas Roth is a brand that I have enjoyed using in the past. Every product is super and its a very high quality brand. When I look through the site and create my dream list, I find
the Age Defense Kit and the Power K Eye Rescue.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home