Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Prescriptives

Rain Gloss for lips

False Eyelashes

Colorscope Custom Color Shifter


Anti-Age Eye Cream




When I was a teenager, I really, really wanted a bottle of Calyx by Prescriptives, probably because I read about it in Seventeen or Sassy. I spent my Christmas money on a small bottle of this perfume which smells like "exotic fruits, lush flowers and smooth woods." To me, it was so much better than anything I could find in the drugstore which amounted to bottles of Love's Baby Soft and cloying Parfums de Coer. I wore Calyx for years and smelling it now brings me back to being sixteen.



I got a chance to try out some Prescriptives cosmetics recently. After reading about the mascara called False Eyelashes, I knew I had to check it out. This mascara doesn't clump, is a nice consistency and dries well, not smudging throughout the day. I believe you can tell the difference between the high end mascaras and the cheaper ones.



A really interesting product is the Colorscope Custom Color Shifter. Apply it to your lips to change the tone of your lipstick. The lighter shade is a cool color by itself, it made my lips have a neat lilac-silver hue while the golden lipstick warms up lipcolor. By itself, the golden shade made my lips look peachy. I like these by themselves but you have many options to mix and match and blend different colors.



Rain Gloss for lips is a delicious smelling gloss that gives your lips the slickest, most moisturizing feeling. This feels super nourishing and I could easily get addicted to my lips feeling so soft and looking so shiny. Truly, this gloss feels amazing.

Ahhh, next is my latest obsession: Eye Cream. This Anti-Age Advanced Protection Eye Cream has an SPF 25 in it to protect that delicate eye area. I'm quite sure that the eyes are first to show signs of aging, those fine lines pop up soon after you hit thirty-three or so. This cream guards against "sun, pollution, stress and excess sugar." I just started using the cream so its too soon to tell if it works but I will tell you that the consistency is what I like- not too thick, easily absorbed and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I dab this on with my pinkie finger concentrating on the crows feet.

Prescriptives offers so many beautiful cosmetics and skincare products. As I look though the site I see tons of items I would love to try and topping this list is the Intensive Rebuilding Instant Line Filler. Take a look at their bestsellers here.



Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love false eyelashes!

12:29 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:36 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

10:39 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:50 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home