Saturday, September 08, 2007

What's this? I've been tagged!







Makeup Junkie in Canada (which is a wonderful and fun blog by the way!) tagged me so I am obligated to share things about myself. Things that I wouldn't ordinarily share.


Here is how the tagging game works and I took this right off of Miss Makeup Junkie's blog,


What does tagging mean? Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about him or herself. People who are tagged need to then report this fact on their blog along with their 7 things, as well as these rules. They then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They're also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.



1. I wore braces and a headgear. To school!



2. When I was in college, I used to give rides to a grossly overweight girl. When she got in, my Toyota Corolla would tilt to the side.


3. I grew up in New Jersey and knew I would live in California someday. I stared out my window watching the rain come down in the spring, snow in the winter and I prayed to grow up to be beautiful and live in California.


4. Because I lived in New Jersey, I had huge mall hair with stiff, teased, dry bangs that defied gravity. When I turned sideways, my bangs stood straight up in the air about four inches.

5. About fifteen years ago, I went on a date with a guy named Bob who drove a bright blue Chevy with a suction cupped Garfield attached to the back window. His friend was Corky, a lime green jumpsuit wearing heroin addict. Nice, huh?

6. I love cheese omelets, wheat toast and coffee any time of day or night. Especially the coffee part.

7. I love my family and my friends so much that all day long, I think about how very lucky I am to have such wonderful people in my life.

I am tagging my friends at Popbytes, Scarlet B, Frugal Fashionista, Caroline Leavitt... if nothing else, head over to their sites to learn something new and interesting and fun.


Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Make-up Junkie in Canada said...

Dollface! I love your blog as well!! I just a sucka for Marilyn ;) oh - i had the teased bangs too that stood 4 inches tall! loved it! lol

6:29 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Oh ! I've been tagged! I will post about it tomorrow on my blog! (This is fun, Cindy~!)

Caroline

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Philip said...

To my mind everybody have to glance at it.
my flash games | flash games site | game reviews | computer games | free online games

6:14 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, coach purses, prada handbags, nike free, michael kors outlet store, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, coach outlet, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet online

10:36 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

10:39 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

10:44 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

10:51 PM  
Blogger Gege Dai said...

louis vuitton sunglasses
ugg slippers
prada outlet
chrome hearts outlet
cheap michael kors handbags
toms outlet
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors handbags outlet
iphone case
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton bags cheap
rolex outlet
moncler jackets
fitflops outlet sale
lacoste pas cher
swarovski crystal
mulberry bags
fitflops shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
rolex orologi
nike roshe
nike air force 1
air max 2015
michael kors uk
ugg outlet online
juicy couture outlet
michael kors handbags
ugg boots
prada outlet
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet online
ferragamo shoes
michael kors handbags
giuseppe zanotti outlet
czq20160908

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home