What's this? I've been tagged!
Makeup Junkie in Canada (which is a wonderful and fun blog by the way!) tagged me so I am obligated to share things about myself. Things that I wouldn't ordinarily share.
Here is how the tagging game works and I took this right off of Miss Makeup Junkie's blog,
What does tagging mean? Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about him or herself. People who are tagged need to then report this fact on their blog along with their 7 things, as well as these rules. They then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They're also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
1. I wore braces and a headgear. To school!
2. When I was in college, I used to give rides to a grossly overweight girl. When she got in, my Toyota Corolla would tilt to the side.
3. I grew up in New Jersey and knew I would live in California someday. I stared out my window watching the rain come down in the spring, snow in the winter and I prayed to grow up to be beautiful and live in California.
4. Because I lived in New Jersey, I had huge mall hair with stiff, teased, dry bangs that defied gravity. When I turned sideways, my bangs stood straight up in the air about four inches.
5. About fifteen years ago, I went on a date with a guy named Bob who drove a bright blue Chevy with a suction cupped Garfield attached to the back window. His friend was Corky, a lime green jumpsuit wearing heroin addict. Nice, huh?
6. I love cheese omelets, wheat toast and coffee any time of day or night. Especially the coffee part.
7. I love my family and my friends so much that all day long, I think about how very lucky I am to have such wonderful people in my life.
I am tagging my friends at Popbytes, Scarlet B, Frugal Fashionista, Caroline Leavitt... if nothing else, head over to their sites to learn something new and interesting and fun.