Friday, October 05, 2007

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner




For the longest time I heard people saying "Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner! It's awesome!!" and then I read about the "fabulous Bobbi Brown eyeliner!" It was all Bobbi Brown, Bobbi Brown! "What's the deal?" I thought to myself. Is it really that worthy of all the praise heaped upon it?

And then I got my little pink nailed hands on the Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Mahogany Ink (deep brown) and Indigo Ink (deep sexy blue). I see the fuss. I get it. The gel eyeliners are truly remarkable.

Used with an angled eyeliner brush, they glide on like silk. The texture of the gel is actually so smooth that you can't believe this stuff has the power to last all day long but it does! The color stays on without flaking or smudging, rubbing off or smearing. I'm a believer, I've see the light and its gel eyeliner by Bobbi Brown.



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the way you write, it makes me laugh. But I must say, that all the stuff you write about is so expensive!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Ashlee said...

Hey! I just wanted to say I love how you use pictures of Marilyn throughout your site. She's the greatest and my all time favorite. =)

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home