Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Dr. Bragi's Marine Enzyme Mask


I received this Marine Enzyme Intensive Treatment Mask and set it aside thinking it would be ideal to use before a special date, a fancy dinner, a romantic evening if you will. Unfortunately, that evening never came so in honor of my big and thrilling night of watching Dancing With the Stars, I used it last night.
The mask boasts the ability to do things like "revitalize and smooth skin" and "hydrate, plump and brighten skin." Dr. Bragi uses something called Penzyme which is an enzyme found in the darkest corners of the Icelandic Sea.
The mask is a damp, non- scented cloth. It has holes for the eyes, nose and mouth so it's quite literally a mask. I expected the kids to question what I was doing with this mummy like thing on my face but they didn't bat an eye. They are used to me with pore strips on my nose and blue gel on my cheeks and thick eye cream around my eyes. No big deal for my face to be completely COVERED with a white cloth mask.
You are supposed to leave this on for about 15 minutes, I think I took it off around ten minutes. It was a grand unveiling as I gently peeled it off. My skin glowed! It was pink and healthy looking. I don't know how or why it works but my face was flawless and I was pleasantly surprised. I think the ideal time to use this is right before a big party or night out on the town when you want to look your very best. Not when you are sitting home watching a botoxed Wayne Newton quick step on a dance floor.
I did a little research on Dr. Bragi and found he also has an Age Management Marine Enzyme gel that I'd love to get my anti-aging obsessed fingers on. You can learn much more on his website.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This mask is amazing I do agree. I got this from a gift bag and now I guess I will be shelling out the $20.00 each at least once a month. Those free gift bags always work for me. Le me know if you try the enzyme gel and what you think :)

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has been on my mind for some time..... and I agree with you to some degree.
frokostordning

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home