Friday, October 05, 2007

oh Mama! Nutritional Bars

These Oh Mama! nutritional bars are for women who are trying to conceive, are pregnant or breastfeeding. I'm not any of those things but I had to try them because I am always looking for a bar I can stick in my purse. I'm like a little kid who needs a steady stream of snacks during the day. I tend to skip lunch often, so if I can find a good snack bar, then I'm all set for a while.
Add some water, green tea and a piece of fruit and there's my meal when I am on the go or too lazy to make a sandwich.

Beth Vincent is the mastermind behind the bars. She was frustrated in the lack of choices for pregnant women so she set about to create her own bars that included essential vitamins and minerals. I wish these were around when I was pregnant!

Oh Mama! bars come in three flavors Chocolate Peanut Butter, Frosted White Raspberry and Frosted White Lemon. All the bars are delicious! They are worthy of your consideration, the white lemon is most tasty and my personal favorite.

I see no harm at in non-pregnant ladies eating these nutrition bars! Why not? Women need vitamins, minerals and nutrients. I'm not an athelete but I end protein bars all the time. Oh Mama! bars are carried at many grocery stores and Motherhood Maternity. You can find out more at the Oh Mama Bar website.

Labels: , , , ,