Monday, October 01, 2007

SuperSmile Whitening Oral Mouthrinse





Whenever I travel, I notice people's teeth. Generally speaking, they just aren't as white as those in southern California. Maybe we have them bleached daily by the bright sunshine, maybe it's that we have better oral hygeine or maybe everyone is using SuperSmile!



I've been using products from SuperSmile for a long time now and my teeth are consistently white. With all the coffee I drink, my pearly whites are still... white. Im nearly obsessive about my teeth and try hard to brush and floss and rinse and everything else as much as I can. I must be doing something right- the dentist always tells me what fabulous teeth I have.



Now SuperSmile introduces their newest whitening product, SuperSmile Whitening Oral Rinse. This rinse can be used after you brush and floss for an extra oomph of whitening power!

It also rids your mouth of the bacteria which causes bad breath. This stuff is strong, I use it every other day along with my SuperSmile toothpaste and my on the go single dose packets of mouthrinse.



For more information and products, please head over to SuperSmile.com.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,肉毒桿菌,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,中古車,二手車,中古車,二手車,高雄婚紗,街舞,融資,借貸,借錢,小產,雞精,紋身,刺青,性感,辣妹

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This iѕ a topic which is neaг to my heаrt.
.. Cheers! Exаctly ωhere are your сοntact dеtаils though?


Fеel fгee to viѕіt my ωеbsitе .
.. www.spectortraining.org

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I am goіng tο do my brеakfast,
after having my bгeakfаst coming ovеr again to reaԁ more news.


Alsо visіt my pаge click to read more - 1kviews

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home