Twiggy, the first supermodel who shot to fame in the 60's for her ultra skinny frame, has written a book which will be published by Penguin. Expect to see it in stores this summer.
Those Fab Forties, Fifties and Sixties will feature advice and tips for women. Here are a few little tidbits....
1) You can be just as seductive with your clothes on then off.
2) Scintillate and tease with tights for your legs.
3) Jewelry should be worn sparingly and tastefully.
4) Keep a mid-length hairstyle to accentuate your face.
5) Knitwear is the slimmer’s enemy as it adds bulk.
6) Say no to furs and be PETA’s friend forever.
7) Use warm or neutral colors to bring out the natural glow in your complexion.
8) Apply makeup sparingly.