Sunday, October 07, 2007

You don't have to spend a fortune....







There are some out- of -this- world, wonderful serums and potions that will smooth wrinkles and give your skin a glow for a hefty sum, but right in your local CVS or Walgreens you can find Olay products. This brand has come a long way since the days of your mother's bottle of Oil of Olay.

I've been intrigued with the Eye Derma Pods since I saw an ad in a magazine. These small "pods" are squeezed on one end and lotion comes out of the sponge on the other end. You lightly dab the lotion around the sensitive eye area. This product regenerates the skin, smooths wrinkles and makes your delicate eye area brighter.

The Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment is a pleasently scented thick night- time cream for your face. I feel like I am feeding my face something good when I apply this product. It definitely hydrates the skin, I apply it to my neck and chest area too.

Regenerist Touch of Sun Lotion with Spf 15 moisturizes while adding a hint of color. If I am home all day, I generously apply this and by time the afternoon rolls around my skin is not only well moisturized but there's a little bit of color to my face.

Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum firms, smooths and lifts the skin around your eyes. I dab this above my eyes since I've noticed my eyelids are kind of droopy. Its too soon to tell if its working but I love the way all the eye products are very gentle and none of them bother my sensitive skin.

The Definity Pore Redefining Scrub features tiny grains to resurface the skin. Don't worry this is a gentle product. I love the scrub from the scent down to the texture and of course, I like the way my skin looks after its been washed with this scrub- clean and clear.

Definity Eye Illuminator looks so cool in the bottle- like a spiral of serum. This lotion instantly brightens the eye area and makes you look more awake and alert. If you want one eye product from Olay, I will have to point you in the direction of the Eye Illuminator.

Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Lip Treatment promises to ease those fine lines around your lips. See, the thing with skincare is that you need to begin taking care of your skin before the damage is done. Think of it as prevention. While I don't see a lot of fine lines around my mouth, I use this product before going to bed in order to prevent pesky wrinkles from forming.

Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream is a product to use every day and night. I do see results when I use this on a daily basis. You skin will look smoother, healthier and be all around brighter.

I use the Olay Body Wash with Moisture Ribbons and love how super soft my skin is. Especially after I shave my legs. This product boasts the ability to make your skin more vibrant after only five days of use. You know what feels so good? Freshly shaved legs on cold, clean sheets.

I believe that you can get awesome results with drugstore brands. You don't have to spend $100 for a jar of face cream or blow your savings on a tiny bottle of serum. My mother only buys what's on sale at WalMart and has better skin than some of my friends who are my age- no joke. Her skin is super soft and hydrated. I am diligent about using a SPF 50 on my face along with eye cream and nightly moisturizer.

Any of the products above are outstanding and Olay has much more than I can possibly review at one time. For lots more information, click here.


Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger karen, makeupandbeautyblog.com said...

... You Dont Have to Spend a Fortune on Skin care...

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful picture of marilyn!
Hope you're fine..!

poppy.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Allina said...

Are you unable to cope with the wrinkles in your face? If your facial deformity is making you unattractive in front of your hubby and he is drifting away from you, then it is time for you to find out an appropriate solution. A host of skincare treatments are available to erase the wrinkles from your face completely but if you opt for the Revitol cream, the look of your face would be entirely changed and the lines on your face would be a matter of a bygone era. Revitol cream is a product of the Revitol company and all Revitol natural skincare products are available for you at www.herbsncures.com/.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home