Sunday, November 04, 2007

Can I make a few suggestions....


Renee Zellweger can be totally cute, what with her peaches and cream complexion and fit body. However, I'd like to see Renee make a trip to Ken Paves for some hair extensions. I cut my Marie Osmond doll's hair like this but I was only six.




Dear Lindsay,
Congrats on rehab! Yay you. Please lay off of the self tanning lotion. You're looking like my terra cotta flower pot. Love, Cindy



Here's a picture of Victoria Beckham with her freshly colored locks. I have to see more photos before I make a decision on if I like it or not. I know she's waiting for me to make up my mind. I do like the monogrammed leather seats. Don't you have them in your imported luxury vehicle? Goes so well with the custom silk blended floor mats.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home