Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Carol's Daughter, Candy Paint

All natural and all lovely- Candy Paint by Carol's Daughter


You are going to love dressing your lips in the slick gloss of Candy Paint by Carol's Daughter. These ultra moisturizing glosses are chock full of hydrating ingredients such as shea butter, Grapeseed Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.


These glosses feel so good on your lips and offer high shine which is what we want in our gloss, right girls? These natural glosses don't contain a bit of the bad stuff like mineral oil, artificial colors or petroleum. I know a lot of girls who are allergic to mineral oil, you won't find any in Candy Paint.


These tubes come in shades to suit every skin tone- from a clear sugar to a deep rich brown. And Candy Paint is flying off the shelves, everyone is loving them.

One more Carol's Daughter product I want to mention is the Lemon Ginger Mint Manicure in a Jar. I was at Sephora last week, wanting to buy something for my mom and this is what I decided on. At the last second, I tossed one in the basket for myself. And am I glad I did. This stuff softens hand so nicely, the slightly gritty sea salt is soothing as it removes dry skin, the essential oils leave your hands baby soft. Definitely not to be missed!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home