Sunday, November 04, 2007

Celebrity Dollfaces

Yup, this is how its done. Kate Winslet is one of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood, isn't she? Naturally stunning. If you could see the larger photos of her, you would notice the lines around her eyes and knowing she isn't botoxed and pulled and injected to high heavens makes her all the more beautiful.


Keri Russell...oh, how I would love to wake up in the morning and have her reflection staring back at me. I'm anxiously awaiting her new movie, August Rush.


Elizabeth Hurley is over forty and is shaking it up on the beach in front of a camera? I hide behind a sarong at all times and I'm not quite her age (yet). Looking fab, Liz! Wish I had your confidence.

Julia Roberts, I've missed you and your romantic comedies! I heard a rumor that she will star in the film version of Eat, Pray, Love. Love the long, wavy, auburn locks.



I remember getting my Seventeen magazine in the mail and opening it up to endless pages of Jennifer Connelly! I really liked her in the movie, House of Sand and Fog. I never noticed how truly beautiful she was until that film.




Don't you think Jennifer Garner is the kind of girl that you could have lunch with at the Olive Garden and eat endless breadsticks together? Maybe The Ivy instead of the Olive Garden but you know what I mean. She seems rather down to earth and sweet. We should be BFF and trade parenting tips. Jen, call me!




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home