Sunday, November 11, 2007

Daily Dollfaces...


Oh goodness, I was at this Paper Magazine event in Los Angeles yesterday. Imagine if I ran into Lindsay Lohan? It would be my one and only chance to tell her not to overapply the
self tanning lotion. Then we would become BFF and go shopping, hand in orange hand.


Publicity stunt or true love? Either way they make a darling couple.


When we were first married, my husband professed a former crush on Kathy Ireland. So I did what any new wife with low self esteen would do. I ripped her Kmart ads out of the Sunday newspaper for fear he would ogle her in her Kmart separates.



Hilary Swank cut her hair on Oprah and donated it to Locks of Love. How awesome! Unfortunately I can't get my hair to grow past my shoulders. Plus, I don't even think Britney Spears would take my chopped frizzy, dry, color treated ocks for a beat up weave.



So that's what $500,000 worth of plastic surgery looks like!




Didn't George and Renee date a few years ago? Was that an awkward photo shoot or what? No worries Renee, you look positively twenty years younger than Clooney. Doesn't RZ look like she could be his teenage daughter? See plastic surgery, Demi Moore (above).




The beauty of Cate Blanchett!







Cameron Diaz and I dress so much alike, we could be twins. Sisters, really. Maybe cousins! Distant cousins? Nothing alike. But my style is like Cameron's minus the designer labels. Or at least I like to think I dress like her.





This is from when I was out with Brad Pitt the other night.
I was a little under the weather but other than that, I look fabulous, don't I? There is nothing like a fresh pair of black leather pants to liven up a person. And a really good push up bra.




Where has Alicia Silverstone been? Haven't seen her in a while!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Lindsay looks like an Oompa Loompa.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Joanna Schmidt said...

You are funny, honey!!

I like your humor.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Style IT said...

Hi,

I'm Sarah, the editorial assistant for Coutorture. We've been trying to get in touch with you, but our efforts have yielded no result. Could you please contact me at sbconle@gmail.com?

Best,

Sarah

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jessucka said...

My first bf had a huge crush on Kathy Ireland. I hated her too. I made him take down his poster of her.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home