Monday, November 26, 2007

Daily Dollfaces

Kylie Minogue is sporting the same exact hairstyle I did back in grade school. My hair was growing out from years of a Dorothy Hamill wedge cut.

Every photo of me from age 6-10 is this coif.



Two carrots and a yam. Those Lohan's love to be orange don't they? That little one is only thirteen! Mom needs to give up trying to be a MILF and grow old gracefully and preferably, out of the spotlight.


Would you look twice at this girl if she wasn't Penelope Cruz?
Remember when she was Tom Cruise's beard? Apparently she didn't want to sign on the dotted line to become his thetan bride.



Who caught Sarah Jessica Parker on Project Runway?
She was trying so hard to be nice and tactful regarding some of those designs.



Mrs. Roper, is that you?
No, it's just Paris Hilton wearing a vintage, early 70's jumpsuit.

Luckily its baggy, so no cameltoe.



The Seal/Klum family with the nanny of course! Can't these people go anywhere without help? Everytime I see Heidi Klum, she's being trailed by a nanny or two.






Kate Walsh frolics in the ocean sans makeup. I love seeing stars without heavy cosmetics!
She spent Thanksgiving in Maui. Lucky her!!





I don't have much to say about Kate Hudson. She's always cute. Needs a blotting paper, but cute.


LOVELY face! Britney did not spend Thanksgiving with the Cyrus family. I had such high hopes for that too. Cheeto stuffing and giblet gravy with green bean casserole topped with pork rinds.



I do not love the factthat Amy is missing a tooth. Once my crown broke off and I had to go 24 hours without it. I was mortified. My tongue kept daring in the empty space. It was one of those teeth you don't see when you smile, but still. Amy obviously doesn't mind, it's a good place to hold a cigarette.



Scarlett Johansson is like, "Don't look at me, don't talk to me, don't say you enjoyed my performance in Black Dahlia." I don't care for the shoes, that's what I would say.




Adrien Brody doesn't float my boat but I know some ladies out there can't get enough of him.





photo credits: Teddy&Moo, PopSugar, Ohnotheydidnt, People, Just Jared

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous August said...

It won't succeed as a matter of fact, that's what I believe.
map of riviera maya resorts | jayco eagle travel trailer | orange county limousine service

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home