Monday, November 05, 2007

Daily dose of Dollfaces

Lindsay, Lindsay, I know somewhere in your oversize Coach bag you have a compact so pull it out and look at yourself!

When I was younger, I used to apply copious amounts of self tanning lotion to my face. I thought I looked fabulous but my mother always said I looked like an orange alien with a dirty face. Which is what Lilo looks like right now. Wouldn't you rather be pale than have splotches of tanning lotion around your mouth?



Keira does Elle!
I like her because she has small boobs and hasn't given into getting implants, I appreciate that. Thanks Keira.


Julia Roberts will be my BFF someday. I know it! Our kids will play together and we can discuss organic products and how to save the earth by recycling and driving electric cars. Then she can buy me one.

Is it my imagination or can Marc Anthony actually fit under Jennifer's gown? If he is looking for a good hiding place, I think I know the perfect spot.




Sometimes when I don't have enough wrapping paper for a gift, I piece it all together using scraps of different wrapping papers. That's what Jennifer Garner's dress reminds me of. But a much more expensive hybrid version of my scrap job.





I'm only posting this photo of Claire "I broke up Mary Louise Parker and Billy Crudup" Danes because of her fabulous hair color.





Note to self: don't pose like Brooke in this photo. It looks like Brooke is about to drop a watermelon out of her dress. Legs together!





I was able to take a look at the high definition version of this photo. It's nice to know that Angelina does in fact have human traits like fine lines, pores and um...other than that, she's perfect. Look at those brows! Professionally done by Maddox I'm sure.






Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger karen, makeupandbeautyblog.com said...

whoa! that j. lo dress is big enough to hide a 90s boy band.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Jessucka said...

Damn. That tanner 'stach is scary stuff!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Queen of Suburbia said...

The 'Brooke' photo made me chuckle!

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home