Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oprah's Favorite Things



I happened to catch Oprah yesterday while I was folding laundry. And it happened to be her famous favorite things show. You know where she gives away so many gifts that it would be impossible to carry them all in your two arms? I mean, she was giving away refrigerators for Pete Doherty's sake! I heard Brad Pitt tried to get his mom tickets to the show but Oprah's people are firm that no one can get tickets ahead of time. You just happen to go in November and pray that she gives a boat load of nice stuff away, which she did. The show was held in Macon, Georgia and let me tell you, those Macon housewives got more in one day than I will all year.


Women were practically falling on the ground, they were crying, yelping, yelling and screaming and pulling hair and getting violent, that's how excited they were. Even a couple of men were jumping up and down like little girls. I would have given one of my kids and both my dogs, maybe even my husband, to get to the show. The list of extravagant favorite things is here.
Yes, I'm jealous!


I have one and love it!
Oprah loves her's too. We are so alike, Oprah and I.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely that is just a rumour about Brad Pitt? I can imagine there are people more deserving of some free stuff than his Mom!!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Girl-Woman said...

I exfoliate my face like a skin sheds its skin. I have tried many, many types of said product. I will give this brush system a try. Do you really love yours?

8:25 AM  
Blogger CINDY BOKMA said...

Yes I love it! I think there are a few on the market that arent as $$$. I am always amazed at how much makeup it gets off even after Ive washed my face.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home