Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pamper Your Hair with Pureology


You will love using PureOlogy hair care products. The first time I used the shampoo and conditioner, I felt like I had fallen in love. The smell, the consistency, everything about these products is wonderful, especially for dry, frizzy, split- end ridden, wavy, dead hair like mine.


Because I'm from New Jersey, I believe in big, high hair and finding a spray to keep my locks from drying out is a real issue. PureOlogy's hairspray, In Charge shoots out in a fine mist from an aerosol can. This is a gentle hairspray that has a nice hold, not one that will shellack your strands into a helmut, but will provide decent hold, will not give in to humidity and will add a bit of shine.



Shinemax is a silky lotion that helps hair battle frizziness. Made from a blend of silicones, this product goes deep into the hair shaft to leave hair shiny and smooth. I apply a small amount of this before I blow dry and then a tiny bit after to smooth the ends. If you have wavy or curly hair, this is a must!


This has to be one of the coolest products ever! PureOlogy’s Thickening Masque instantly thickens your hair. The mask contains volcanic ash which heats up as soon as you squirt it into your hands. I was like, "What?" when the product began to heat up. It's actually gets very warm which I find interesting.


After you put this in your hair, within seconds, your strands plump up and you will see and feel a difference! I always apply a little conditioner to the ends of my hair after using this to soften everything up. My hair is noticeably thicker. Volcanic Ash! Who knew? For all products, click here.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home