Sunday, December 09, 2007

Alaska Glacial Mud Co.

Here we are, traveling along the Yukon Trail

Water running off the glacier, it was so beautiful in person.

What's left of a glacier. These photos are from my trip to Alaska two years ago.



Alaska Glacial Mud Co.


I love a nice soothing mask to draw impurities out of my skin! And I also love Alaska. I've been there a few times and have had the best vacations of my life. The air is so clean and crisp, the trees are big and green and lush, the mountains rise majestically with caps of snow on top. Even when it is rainy and overcast, the place is completely picturesque. Taking a hike up to a glacier is something everyone should try to do. Seeing the ice break off a glacier, hearing the snap and crack of the ice as it falls and hits the water is amazing. In fact, the author photo on my novel is of me in front of a glacier in Alaska.


Alaska Glacial Mud Co. is a mineral rich mask made from glacial clay. It detoxifies and exfoliates leaving your skin looking pink and fresh. This mud mask is full of ingredients like calcium, magnesium, potassium with micro nutrients and organic extracts of cranberry and blueberry and more. After leaving it on for about ten minutes, you wipe it away with a damp warm cloth to reveal rosy cheeks and glowing skin.

The mud mask can be applied with your fingers or a brush. I love this stuff and I love the company too. The Alaska Glacial Mud Co. mask is organic, with other plant derived ingredients. The mud comes from the Copper River, the products are cruelty free, packing is biodegradable and the mask is not filled with irritants or chemicals. You can learn more by going to the website.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

I never thought I'd want to go to Alaska, but you make it sound so beautiful!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Sydney said...

The guy is definitely just, and there's no doubt.
indoor water park in nj | privateschoolsindallas.org | budget truck rental discount codes

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home