Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bobbi Brown's Beach Fragrance


This fragrance is one of my favorites as of today. I didn't know what to expect it being a beach fragrance and all. Would it smell like Coppertone? The cloying scent of sweet coconut or bananas? No, miraculously it is exactly like the clean beach air and sunshine. I cannot even describe it. Bobbi Brown really hit the nail on the head capturing this essence. It's a combination of sand jasmine, sea spray, and mandarin.

All day, I've been smelling myself which probably looks really weird. But its addicting! And so ideal for the winter months when we all need a dose of the beach. You can order it online here. This would make the PERFECT gift for anyone. I love it. It's going into rotation with my other favorites.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kwong said...

For a a really nice, light smelling perfume I really like Benefit's Maybe Baby. It's not over-powering or too floral-like. Great for every day use whether it's ona date or to class.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home