Thursday, December 13, 2007

Daily Dollfaces

Tara Reid and I are from the same small town area in Northern New Jersey. That tidbit aside, she is three years younger than me but looks beat up and broke down. I want to force her to eat kale and drink carrot juice and nibble on whole grains, I want to slather her in sunscreen (not that I want to actually touch her though) and make her sleep eight hours a night. She looks about forty eight but I think with my help she can look like, forty three.


I think Keri Russell is way cuter than Chace Crawford or whatever that kids name is.

Vanessa Minillo is wearing the outfit de jour of Los Angeles chicks- oversized glasses (a must have) pointy heels, skinny jeans and bag large enough for Sean and Preston Federline to be carried around in.



Will and Jada. I am not going to see his new movie, I can't stand films about disasters and end-of-the world kind of stuff.




Please say it ain't so- Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams have been spending time together. They've been "canoodling" that word makes me feel like a Cup O' Noodles for dinner.


It's so nice to see a supermodel actress with no makeup on!
Molly Sims is fresh faced out and about.


I would LOVE to have guns like Madonna's. But her hands look like one of those 3-d maps from geography class.


Lindsay Lohan and the tights again. Please! Linds, if you insist on wearing reindeer colored leggings, at least wear a long shirt. I have a feeling the scarf is hiding a camel toe.

Katie Holmes squints in the glare of the mothership.


I know people might be thinking: Kelly Clarkson is fat! She's not wearing makeup! Eww! But I LOVE her look. She's real and natural and not stick thin, plus the girl can sing better than almost anyone else.

I just read that Helena Bonham Carter farted on her costar during a love scene. How can you not look at her the same way again?


I have never seen that show, The Hills. I don't care about LC and all of those girls although I'm sure they are very nice. This is a picture of some girl with fake boobs named Heidi who really wants to be famous. I am in love with her cherry shirt and wonder where I can get one? That is the only reason I posted the picture.


Fergie models the other required outfit in LA, the ballet flats and scarf, of course you must have a large bag and the big sunglasses. Hair looks dirty but has to really be clean but styled as if to look unwashed, got it?


Amanda Lepore is the hottest thing at that party. Its really crazy how often the two of us are mistaken for each other.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Joanna Schmidt said...

Lepore is scary looking. She looks like her plastic surgery gone very very wrong!

I love the fart scene. I wish I were a fly on the wall for that one!! he he.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Joanna Schmidt said...

English please? I really need to re-read my posts before hitting the button! Geeez.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gossiping over farts? It doesn't make me change my opinion of Helena Bonham Carter. My opinion of your blog, well, that's another story.

11:05 AM  
Blogger John said...

201597yuanyuan
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
oakley
coach outlet store online
nike air max uk
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
instyler max
tods shoes
michael kors outlet
jordan 13s
michael kors bag
nike sb shoes
louis vuitton handbags
nike trainers
toms outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
kobe bryant shoes
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store online
new jordans
longchamp outlet
coach factory outlet online
timberland uk
air jordans
coach factory outlet

4:41 AM  
Blogger Hyabe Ibbe said...

kd basketball shoes
cheap michael kors bags
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
fitflops sale clearance
polo shirt
ferragamo shoes
salvatore ferragamo shoes
nike store
nike outlet
nike outlet
ferragamo shoes sale
kobes shoes
ugg boots on sale
gucci outlet online
cheap jordan 11
kobe bryant shoes
coach factory outlet
cheap nike shoes
cheap jordans
coach sale
fitflop shoes
ray ban wayfarer sunglasses
chanel bags online
nike clearance
fitflop shoes clearance
christian louboutin shoes
air max 2015
coach store
air jordan shoes for sale
celine bags
christian louboutin
polo ralph lauren factory store
coach factory
columbia outlet store
christian louboutin sale
jordan 6
coach bags
nike outlet
gucci sunglasses outlet
coach purses outlet
coach sunglasses
fitflops online
nike store
michael kors outlet online sale
ralph lauren extra 25 off
jordan 6
fitflop
20150916hxt

4:13 AM  
Blogger mao qiuyun said...

ugg outlet
ugg boots
louis vuitton handbags
tiffany outlet
ray ban sunglasses
moncler outlet
michael kors handbags
the north face outlet
thomas sabo uk
jordan shoes
true religion jeans
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors factory outlet
soccer jerseys
cheap nba jerseys
louis vuitton bags
the north face
timberland boots
adidas wings
cheap jordans
ugg australia
tory burch outlet
air jordan shoes
the north face outlet store
mulberry outlet
ralph lauren uk
pandora jewelry
coach outlet online
lululemon outlet
soccer jerseys
mbt shoes
ray ban sunglasses
swarovski outlet
1031maoqiuyun

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home