Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dremu Midnight Lotion




You know I've been on my emu oil kick lately. It all started with Dremu's Refining Eye Cream and now I am on to MIDnight lotion from Dremu. Here is what they say on the website:


Contains emu oil, gentle glycolic acid and multi-vitamin complex. Glycolic Acid gently exfoliates the top layer of your skin. This top layer gives your complexion an overall dull appearance, and prevents your moisturizer from penetrating into your skin. Smooth on face and neck at night, and wake up with a bright complexion, and soft, beautiful skin.

My skin is looking so good these days. Very clear, nice complexion, even skin tone. Is it because of MIDnight? I can't say for sure. I have also been using my Clarisonic with religious dedication. I am slightly obsessed with healthy skin and looking younger than my age.
I can say this with certainty: I love MIDnight. It has a wonderful scent, absorbs quickly into the skin and I believe that it helps to keep my skin looking as smooth and clear as a baby's. Well, a baby's skin with slight pores and crows feet. My skin is very soft and even when I am not wearing makeup, it looks good.

I would HIGHLY recommend this product to you. I give my total, 100% guarantee that it does what it says. Also a fan of Dremu is Jenny McCarthy. She and I are so alike in many ways...we both love Dremu, have blonde hair and have sons and...thats it. (click here to read about Dremu's support of TACA, an autism organization)

Please go to the website to learn more and read about all the Dremu products.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the deception by dremu and have used it for several years. most people think I am nuts for ordering some stuff off the internet, but I am sure it works wonders for me.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home