Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Fantastic, lovely and wonderful Thymes




Sometimes I will receive product samples and I almost cry. I feel like I don't deserve these really luxurious, lovely items. As I look at the amazing products from Thymes, I have to pinch myself! I am so very grateful and happy whenever someone so kindly sends me a product to review.



This company began back in 1982 as a home based business. Wow, how it's grown. These products are made with essential oils and natural ingredients which is so important to me and it should be to you too. As I learn more about cosmetics and bath and body products, well- let's just say the more natural the product, the better. Thymes is packed with ingredients like aloe vera, apricot kernel oil, rose oil, tea tree oil, chamomile...all sorts of things that you would probably put in your fragrances if you were to make them yourself.



The Frasier Fir Candle smells like a walk through a forest of lush fir trees. It is clean and spicy and is the ideal candle to burn this time of year. The hand wash and lotion also give off that clean winter scent and keeps hands soft and moisturized. The Wild Ginger foaming bath powder smells so decadent and contains vitamin E to keep your skin supple.



Thymes offers products with names of Olive Leaf, Wild Ginger, Eucalyptus and Lavender and also offers home fragrances in scents of Apricot Quince, Mandarin Coriander and Kumquat Lime. How could you not be intrigued with combinations like those? I love the lotion which I keep close at hand at all times. Everyone's kitchen and bath room should have at least one soap, candle or lotion from Thymes.


I am so impressed with this company, from the products to the information they offer in their brochure to their natural ingredients. They have much much more than what I have mentioned here so head over to their site and check it out. If you really want to be a dear, you can buy the Kimono Rose lotion for me.




Labels: , , ,