Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Diamonds for Ever! and ever and ever...

I haven't personally reviewed this kit but I am certain I would LOVE it and so would the makeup loving glamour girl in your life. Anything with diamonds in the name has my attention. You know how I roll. Here is the information you need:

Diamonds For Ever Eye & Lip Make-up Kit includes:
New Diamond Powder #11 – a fairy dust like powder in a champagne hue, consisting of
ultra fine ‘mother of pearl particles’ which impart a shimmery effect on skin
New Diamond Shadow #301 – a highly pigmented, pearly white shadow inflected with
innovative micro-fine ‘mother of pearl’ particles
Waterproof Lengthening Mascara – an intensely black formula that is water-proof and non-flaking, with special film-forming polymers that lengthen lashes
Aqua Eyes #1L – a creamy, pearly eye liner that is water-proof, smudge-proof and
extremely long-lasting
Fascinating Lip Gloss #1- a sheer, iridescent gloss with a sweet mango scent and enriched
with ‘mother of pearl’ particles for extra sparkle and ultra shine
Available at where else? Sephora.com
I LOVE the AquaEyes eyeliner, I have it and use it all the time. And that Lip Gloss has my attention. Anyone out there wanting to buy me a gift? Besides a Dyson vacuum and the dvd of Hairspray, this would be ideal for me to open on Christmas morning. Oh and I would love a new coffee pot and a weekend in Santa Barbara, a gift certificate somewhere nice for new clothes and pretty much anything from Sephora. A massage. Some new highlights. I'm soooo easy to buy for.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home