Monday, December 03, 2007

Queen Bee Waxing, Buzz Off Bumps


Okay, I've only attempted waxing once or twice. Once, I removed a few layers of skin and the other time, I was victorious but ants got in to my wax. I have never in my life gotten a professional waxing except once I got my eyebrows done. Once! Thats it.


I will admit that I'm a little nervous to get my lady parts waxed. Not scared of the pain, no, I just don't want anyone else seeing my private area. But I do like the idea of waxing. I want to be nice and smooth 365 days a year.


Anyway, Queen Bee Waxing has some lovely little pads for your after waxing area. These are called Buzz Off Bumps and they contain Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid to keep those annoying ingrown hairs away. I cannot stand ingrown hairs. I have had them before just from shaving and naturally I pick and prod and pick some more until I have an infected red bump that is way more unsightly than any ingrown hair could be.


A tub of Buzz Off Bumps contains 60 pads, thats a few months worth! These pads also work on acne which is fortunate because I still get pimples. And if you have waxing needs, you must head over to Queen Bee Waxing which is located in Los Angeles.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rowland said...

I saw really much worthwhile info in this post!
gender prediction test | free invitation maker | gender prediction test

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home