Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

Didn't Britney Spears wear something similar on her wedding day? Lindsay just Loooooves her leggings. Me, not so much. I find them as cute as stir-up pants.

Calista Flockhart and her Ally McBeal show was the reason I dieted myself down to 109 lbs one year.

Back in the day I thought Virginia Madsen was the bomb. She is an underused actress. Love her and her Botox-ed forehead.


Ivana Trump or Kylie Minogue?


Meg Ryan always looks so...shlubby.



Gorgeous. I was watching Boogie Nights last week and Julianne Moore is seriously stunning and a great actress to boot. Check out the serpentine necklace!

Ellen Pompeo is super close to a "wardrobe malfunction". An inch away from a nip slip.

What a tangled web we weave...when you wear designer gowns. Hilary Swank demonstrates the latest in arachnid couture. Seriously, she should have a diamond spider brooch pinned to her dress.

Diane Kruger is emerging as quite the fashionista. I think I saw Posh Spice wearing those same shoes. Killer heels.

Bravo to who ever is responsible for Claire Danes hair and makeup. Sometimes she looks as bland as a saltine but here she looks pretty.

Is Kingston's shirt LAMB couture? Big...boo...bear.


Gorgeous. Not traditionally pretty but absolutely lovely and stunning, Cate Blanchett.

MAC had a compact a while back that looked exactly like Emily Blunt's shirt.

Matthew McConahoogy's baby mama.

If you stare at Rebecca Romjin's dress long enough you will go cross eyed.

Remind me to wear my sunglasses everywhere I go. I want to be just like these three.
Dita Von Teese, Claudia Schiffer, Victoria Beckham. tsk, Claudia should know, only ONE leopard accessory or else its too much!

Someones been skipping the Juvaderm injections and I say Bravo! Sarah Jessica is au natural and I dig it.


Except for the high-shine, Sarah Michelle Gellar displays my favorite look- frosty lips, black liner and a hint of bronzer on the cheeks.


With Lenny Kravitz as her dad and Lisa Bonet as her mom, you had to know that Zoe would be beautiful. But that hair! Eek. Teen rebellion?
photos:justjared,ohnotheydidnt,teddyandmoo,hollywoodsbest,celebutopia

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna Schmidt said...

I have a few comments.....

1. I absolutely love meg ryans outfit, I admit. That is a beautiful dress and I think those motorcycle boots are adorable.
2.Julianne Moore's haircut is perfect. She's gorgeous.
3. Claire Danes can certainly try NOT matching her hair/skin to her shirt. That girl needs some color!
4. Love Cate Blanchett
5. That's all.......

Cheers!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home