Sunday, January 20, 2008

Me, me and more me!


Yes its me. No, it's Marilyn Monroe. Pictures of me make me cringe. Marilyn is much cuter.

My friend and fellow writer Marta Acosta has posted a very fun interview with yours truly. You must go over there and read it then post a nice comment. There is drawing for a free book and who wouldn't want that? Here is the link!

One of my favorite writers in the entire universe, Caroline Leavitt, posted a write up about my latest project, the Victorious Girls. Yes there is a movie in the works. Well, at least a screenplay. So exciting!! All this kindess makes me get tears in my eyes. Good thing I've got the waterproof mascara handy. Please check it all out.
Oh and at the risk of tooting my own horn-honk honk- here is another little article about me. Shannon from A Girls Gotta Spa (more on this fabulous girl soon) has written up this, all about my youth and dreams and blogs.
I feel so special with all this goodness floating around the blogosphere!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Make-up Junkie said...

Wow, this is such a wonderful project! Congrats! I had no idea you were an accomplished writer. It's very inspiring and I agree that young girls need positive role models growing up! As much as I love makeup, I hate seeing young girls masked in gobs of makeup. In a world of Brats Dolls, it's about time we need some Victorious Girls! Can't wait for the movie! :)

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Stuart said...

So, I do not actually consider this may have success.
here

11:09 AM  
Blogger Gege Dai said...

louis vuitton sunglasses
ugg slippers
prada outlet
chrome hearts outlet
cheap michael kors handbags
toms outlet
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors handbags outlet
iphone case
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton bags cheap
rolex outlet
moncler jackets
fitflops outlet sale
lacoste pas cher
swarovski crystal
mulberry bags
fitflops shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
rolex orologi
nike roshe
nike air force 1
air max 2015
michael kors uk
ugg outlet online
juicy couture outlet
michael kors handbags
ugg boots
prada outlet
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet online
ferragamo shoes
michael kors handbags
giuseppe zanotti outlet
czq20160908

7:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jianbin0926
cheap canada goose jackets
ferragamo shoes
cheap mlb jerseys
juicy couture outlet
ralph lauren polo
michael kors outlet
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet online
mulberry outlet

5:52 AM  
Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

20161124 junda
louis vuitton
north face jackets
new balance shoes
herve leger outlet
true religion outlet
instyler ionic styler
reebok trainers
canada goose outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet clearance

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home