Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Moisturize Winter Skin




MAC Moisturelush Cream

Atopalm Science for Dry and Sensitive Skin



I've noticed that when my skin is dry, it looks older. Especially around my eyes. I must keep my face hydrated. Every night I religiously wash my face and apply moisturizer as soon as I get out of the shower and again before I go to bed. In the morning, I dot cream around my eye area so during the day that delicate skin stays looking plump.

MAC has introduced their Moisturelush cream for eyes and face. Because its nice and rich, this supremely hydrates and makes skin really soft. The eye cream nourishes as well as reduces puffiness which, in the morning, I really need. When I am not going anywhere, I lavishly apply Moisturelush to my face and eye area and let it sink in all day.

I had never heard of Atopalm before I reviewed the products. This brand was developed by a researcher who wanted to find a product to help his son's skin condition. Atopalm creams and lotions are clinically proven to help symptoms of rosacea, dry skin and sensitivity. If you are someone who is highly allergic or is bothered by lotions and body washes then give this brand a whirl. These products are SUPER gentle.

I have sensitive skin, so sensitive that I can't put any harsh chemicals on my skin, hair or even eat certain foods. Atopalm products didn't have a fragrance and are ideal for those who need gentle creams and lotions.

Atopalm offers a Face Cream Undermakeup Moisturizer with contains vitamin E, sunflower, macadamia and other oils, licorice root. I love products that are made with essential oils.

The Facial Foam and Body Washes were developed to maintain the ph balance of the skin (read Dr. Jeannette Graf's book where she mentions the importance of the ph balance) so you can get clean without drying your skin out. The Body Wash contains lavender and rosemary essential oils. The Intensive Cream can be used to protect skin as well as moisturize, use on parched areas like heels, elbows, hands.

I will continue to use Atopalm during the winter because I want to keep my skin looking smooth and supple even when tempatures drop to below 50*. Well, it is California after all! This is a neat line that will probably become more well known as time goes by. I hope they develop an under eye cream soon and maybe a nice eyemakeup remover!
You can learn more and view the products at the SkinStore.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home