Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Patricia Wexler MD

Skin Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30. This tub of lotion is created for those who need a little lift in their day- to- day appearance. Suffering from dull skin? Winter months tend to dry out the skin unless you are hyper vigilant about moisturizing. This will brighten the skin tone and lessen the appearance of age spots.
Universal Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30. This is a good one for all of us no matter what age or skin condition. It contains Argireline which is a line smoother so your fine lines won't be as noticeable. It also contains an SPF 30 to protect from the sun. When you apply this, its so easy to put some on your neck, chest and hands too.



Oil Free Hydrator Spf 30, clearly Patricia Wexler wants us to be mindful of the harmful and aging rays of the sun because her moisturizers all contain sun protection. I love this one- its an oil free moisturizer which is ideal for people like me who tend to get oily throughout the day. Everyone always says that people with oily skin don't age as fast as those with dry skin. The place where I really need moisture is under my eyes and there are no oil glands there! So I pile on moisturizer and try to be sure to use one with an SPF of at least 15.

This moisturizer helps control oil, protects from the sun and won't clog pores. I liked everything I tried but this was my favorite. I dot on just a little of this under my makeup. Dr. Wexler's products all have a nice consistency, don't have a strong scent and the packaging is modern and simple. Her products are easily accessible and while they are more expensive than what you would find in the drugstore, are much less than a department store. You can see all her products at Bath and Body Works.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home