Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Philosophy's Winter Skincare Rescue Pack




If the chilly days of winter have you scrambling for lotion and chapstick to soothe your skin and lips, then I have a special box of goodies for you. Philosophy's Winter Skincare Rescue Pack contains everything you need to keep your face soft and supple. Purity Made Simple is the best all around makeup remover/cleanser. Lightly scented, this gentle facial even removes eye makeup.

When Hope is Not Enough face cream melts into your face and leaves you with glowing skin. This is one of my staples. Its not heavy or greasy and can be worn under makeup. This cream was also voted Best of Sephora 2007 so I'm not the only one who loves it. I dab it around my eye area too, to keep the dry skin and crows feet plumped up. I love the name of this product!
Kiss Me exfoliating scrub is delicious. It smells good enough to eat, minty and sweet. In fact, I am guilty of licking it off which defeats the purpose. Because my lips are chapped quite a bit, (from me licking them all the time) this is a product I've used every day to remove the dry skin around my mouth and keep my lips super soft and kissable.


After I use the Kiss Me lip scrub, I immediately apply the soothing Kiss Me emollient lip balm. This is something to keep close at hand so you can frequently reapply. Within moments of putting it on, your lips feel healthy and well taken care of, not cold and dry like a kiss from an old aunt.

This Rescue Pack is a terrific little kit to buy yourself or because it's in a nice neat box, an ideal gift for a loved one, who wouldn't want to receive this? You can order it from my favorite wonderland, Sephora.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home