Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pimples at this age?


You have to be kidding me! I woke up this morning to a stinging on the side of my nose. A feeling that could only mean one thing, a pimple is brewing. All day its been bothering me and I have to almost sit on my hands so I don't start digging into my face.

Thankfully I do have something that works. I have been using the PCA Skin Acne Cream anytime I feel a zit beginning to form. At this age, seriously, I shouldn't have to deal with pimples. At least it only happens once in a while and not all the time. And what makes me feel better is when I was in Los Angeles, I saw a famous actress/model whose cheeks were as bumpy as a relief map. Acne doesn't discriminate!

Back to the cream- this is a cream that contains Benzoyl Peroxide and tea tree oil to destroy the bacteria that cause pimples. It does not dry out the skin like other acne creams Ive used. You only need a dot of this on the troubled area and it lessens the time you have to live with a red spot on your face or where ever pimples pop up.

PCA also offers other products like Anti-Redness Serum which is ideal for people with rosacea, and the Soothing Balm which contains cortisone and can be used after a facial peel. After perusing the site, I can find about ten items that I want to cure every skin ailment I have!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home