Monday, February 04, 2008

Clarins Par Amour, perfect for Valentines Day




When I think of Valentine's Day, I can't help but think of red roses. Lush, fragrant roses with petals as soft as a kiss. The perfect scent has to be Clarins Par Amour. I tried the shower gel first which is rose scented of course, it provides the basic layer for your Clarins experience. I used one of those giant puffs and liberally poured the light pink colored Par Amour gel on it, I could have gotten lost in my rose scented daydreams during my hot shower!

I normally like two sets of fragrances: clean shower scents and jasmine but I cannot resist a nice floral like Par Amour!

Before I walked out the door, I sprayed Par Amour on my wrists and neck. What an amazingly light and romantic scent this is. It's not overly floral yet smells like the palest essence of roses. Here's the description from Clarins: Fresh garden roses mingle with Peppercorns and Blackcurrant buds, sweet Pink Grapefruit and sparkling raspberry to evoke a deliciously fresh burst of happiness.

This is the ideal time of year to try out such a feminine eau de toilette! If you don't get a bushel of flowers for Valentines Day from a loved one then treat yourself to some Par Amour.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home