Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Daily Dollfaces


Silver goddess! Scarlett's dress is perfect on her body but her hair needs some style. Flat hair is never good if its not completely intentional. Here she is at another premiere of the movie, The Other Boleyn Girl.


Rachel Bilson has Nancy Reagan syndrome: big head and a tiny body. Nothing that cannot be solved by gaining a few pounds. Rach- eat few meatball subs! I would hate to see Rachel get any thinner. Love the outfit though.


This is my ideal look as modeled by Natalie Portman, the fluttery thick eyelashes, light eyeshadow, rosy cheeks and a pink lipstick.

First, tell me where I can get the dress Naomi Watts is wearing because I want it! Second, that baby is beyond adorable! And third, it looks like she's leading a parade.



Chloe Sevigny usually covers herself up but occasionally she shows off her killer gams like here on the cover of Elle.

Charlize is totally comfy and casual. This is an outfit that I would wear. In fact, I'm sure I have all those pieces in my closet. Charlize and I, we're like twins!

Aww, Britney is making an effort to clean up. Her dad has her watched round the clock, she has a "babysitter" with her at all times and can't even use the restroom alone! Hey, if that's what it takes to stay sober. The puffy jacket is a nice casual touch.

I can't believe that Angelina is carrying twins, she has no weight on her body. Check out her legs! My fingers have more weight on them. All I can think is: shoestring potatoes.


Oh I've missed seeing Amy Winehouse and her hive of destruction. She needs to be on a 24 hour watch like Britney. I would love to toss a kerchief on my head and be done with styling my coif.
photo credits: justjard,ohnotheydidnt,jjb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home